Sunday, April 18, 2010

I lost my way. I drew a map. I found another planet. I'm not coming back.


And when I place those fingers on the tabs, I want words to flow. Thoughts to speak themselves out. Moments to be captured and images to form. People to come alive, right there. Something tragic to happen. Not war, maybe a murder or something. damn, I have nothing to talk about otherwise.

I want to do something reeeeeeeeeally evil and bad and mean. And it doesn't stop at I 'want' to. I am going to. The only joke is, I do not know what to do. Dear happy sunshiny life, please let some evil happen.

I am such a cow. Or maybe a cat. I wish to be called a big fat Hippo.

No man, i ain't quitting blogging. You can't get that lucky. Else who will fling refrigerators at you?

Just GO, will you?

8 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

sulagna said...

ummm what am i supposed to make out of this...oh yeah...got it...you want me to know how it feels to have a refrigerator flung at you:) aaa!! got it...yeah..or noo...is it somethin else???

Sameera said...

Just one question.. I need to know the source for all these awesome pics!!!!!!

Vintage Obsession said...

I agree with Sulagna i am a little confused to :)

Shreya. said...

i am confused at all times, so i do not know for myself :)it's just a random rant i guess!

Vintage Obsession said...

haha :)

P.S yes my blog was featured in this week's edition of Tehlka :)
Have been meaning to make a post about it , lazyness is cathchin up :)

Unknown said...

start off small.. generally... when i see a beggar... i laugh at them... not with them to make them smile.. i laugh at them...... that's the beginning... but.. of course... that's not like really properly mean....
.
.
then.. you could hit below the belt shots in standard conversations when you mention tiny little things which they seriously regret.... etc etc....
.
.
.
and then.... umm... ask for money back in the most rude way possible...

el_idioto said...

hippo : Pyaar baat te chalo... Pyaar baat te chalo...

:P

u wanna do some evil... don't do it

else just don't do whatever ur supposed to

Omkar Khandekar said...

Lol! You and your ramblings! Pontless but make for a nice read :)