Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If the purple sky broke into tears, it'd rain blackcurrant berries.


I wish to become a globetrotter. Somebody pay for my travel expenses and get me a column I could write for a newspaper sharing my travel experiences and earn crisp green paisa. This sounds the best thing to do. Then why aren't all of us 'globetrotters' ?

He tweets like his tweets are going to be read out in the Parliament. Either you tell him or I will.

You could die the very next moment. Did you know that? It is so so so weird.

They'r kids. They talk like adults. I'm an adult. I don't even have to say the next thing.

One thing I detest the most. When kids (technically anyone younger to you) do/talk/live a life that is way more 'cooler' than yours. Gadgets / language / Boyfriends / girlfriends / everything included.

You know what sums it up the best? FML.

Oh it rained in Bangalore. I miss that place. My hometown it bees. Louly place it bees. Helps me put on weight. Pwetty place. May it become the capital of the world.

12 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Koo said...

Ah, that is soo true! I hate the younger generation, growing up too fast.
And globetrotting would be THE LIFE!

oRange* said...

Are you talking about Shashi Tharoor? Are you?
Haaaw. But He tweets sense.
And he's hayndsumm :)

Shreya. said...

@oRange... no ya, i would still be okay with Shashi T :D

this fellow is just some random pseudo intellectual guy!

The Me. said...

omG I TOTALLY agree with the younger people thing. Its soo annoying >.< . =[

el_idioto said...

why dont u start a travelog or as i like to call it travel-blog

u can start small from the food stall near you and as u get more recognized, ppl will start payin u to review their stuff.. at least thats what happened to me (a long while ago)

Sonshu said...

OMG, yaaay!! I sooo lovveee bangalore!! <3 I live there~~ The rains are aweesum!! and umm..yeaa i wish i could like travel and see the world!! It'd be fun!!

Ally said...

If the red sky broke into tears, it would rain strawberries =S =p

a non emo's. said...

Ah thats my mom's dream. To be a globre trotter.

Disguise said...

I know what you mean, the younger generation is REALLY annoying.

Abdullah Tariq said...

Lets beat up every kid. :D

Absurdist said...

ha ha... a random soul wondering in an unknown world.... how soul satisfying can it get...

Harini said...

I totally agree with kids thing. At 21 i dont wanna sound like a granny but they are loosing their innocence and acting stupid.