Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I jumped on a couch and cracked its skull.


What category do I fall under? Zero category. That is what first came to my mind when I gave this thing a thought. Like, you know, there are categories of people? Intelligent, funny, hopeless, smart, talented, weird. I see everyone falling under some or the other category. I can't see myself under any. How? Maybe I fall under this huge umbrella called 'simplyhuman'.

I often wish to be more intelligent. I cannot handle the efforts this wishfulthinking will require though.

Oh, confession time : I have this couch in our hallroom. 7 years back I was hoping around the whole place cause I was super excited for this trip to someplace stupid, and I happened to jump on the couch as well and I have no idea how cause I am only skin and bones to be brutally honest to myself, but, the base of the couch broke. I was so petrified I blamed it on my neighbor. My loving mother believed me. She can act a bit stupid at times. She believed me. So, now, I feel all bad and guilty. It just popped outta nowhere into my mind, this episode. My mother will throw the couch at me if I confess to her, so, Dear diary, I confess to thee.

These days, I simply write. Nothing matters, no-one matters. The romance is only between me and this place.

5 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

el_idioto said...

u can call urself simply idiosyncratic...
tell the truth now.. be free of ur guilt or smoke some weed

Sameera said...

You won't like it... but I can place you into two categories here.. "talented and weird".

Abdullah Tariq said...

*gasps* SHAME ON YOU! YOU BROKE THE COUCH!
But you're still awesome. *high fives*

quartertoinsane said...

atleast it was ur own couch... i broke my uncles couch...

shilpahak said...

I would call you spontaneous...and i simply love the way you write