Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I stare at blackboards. Neat and black.


Cake on a plate, hair on the head, fruits in the courtyard, best apparel in the closet, a man by your side, a woman to welcome you home. You can never have it all. But whos goes what in dreaming? Dreams can capture. And they are free of cost. And they are between you and you alone. Anyone who wants to live an ordinary life specifically? I do. And I am working towards it already. At the risk of being hated, I believe people fall hopelessly in love only when they have failed at everything else in life. Do you realize that we'r surrounded by emotions, not people? Pride, envy, lust, ignorance, deceit. Thoughts compile the mind. Slowly. Bit by bit.

Please patiently note : My tendency these days to bounce from one topic to another scares me, this child here needs a bit of patience from you.

It's in tiny text cause I whispered it to you...

Boogie man blew magic sand and we all started dancing. Cookies arrived on unicorns and dolls and candies rained from up above the blood red sky. Trees swam and water cried big purple tears. Birds painted my walls and my walls walked away next morning. I married a planet and worms played at the orchestra. This is it. So, are you still listening to me?

5 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

The Renegade Gypsy said...

Beautifully written!

BOOGIE MAN (Y)

Anonymous said...

each post i always wonder how you manage to bring everything together...
:P

quartertoinsane said...

wat is it dat u rite??? its full of .... energy...

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.