Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Us, the kayak, the water and my grave.


One day it'll rain...
One day we'll be sailing on a kayak...
The two of us...sailing in a world of our own.
A look at the vast blue blanketing ocean
A thrilled face, a squeal, jazz fingers and we'll dive into the blue water...
The cold gush of water grabbing at me...
I'll soon be dragged into my watery grave...
Waiting for the climax music to play, for sharks to circle around me, for you to kick them left and right, envelope me in your arms and for us to swim to the shore. Together.
Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.
Soon I: screaming for help...
And you: swimming further away ...
Rescuing a drowning figure from another kayak.

Sala. How you'r like that man?

12 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

The Juggernaut said...

dude...dat was freakin amazin...in so many of ur blogs i always found the "sala" doing things for everyone xcept the gal in question :P

n ya i hav started loving ur blog coz u write gud...n the PICS !!!

Shreya. said...

that is what happens re...this aint no fairy tale afterall =D

besides all of this is fiction!!!

thankieesss :)

Abdullah Tariq said...

(Y)

Sala saves everyone?

Goddess of Nonsense said...

"sala' didn't save you/
Kutta kamina!
I hope the sharks eat him up almost entirely :x

Anonymous said...

"rest of the poem"
wow nicely written

"Sala. How you'r like that man?"
rofl

The Juggernaut said...

yea...life isnt a fairy tale :D i wish u more kayaks,more rides or glides? (wtv) and more drownings :P

and yea the better part...ur post gets better with every read :D
another candy for u ! :P

and dude lend me some followers of urs :P i envy u

Shreya. said...

@ugly duckling...sala is vaaaaary ugly and is a superman :P

@lavender...you also mean karamjala, kalmuha, harami etc etc right? :P

@shaiz...hhehee thanks :)

@juggernaut !! thanks AGAIN? :D
oh yea i wish i could transfer followers cause you'r blog is no less =)

Disguise said...

HAWWWWW!
Sala doesn't save?

wildflower said...

the sala wala line had me totally..bravo shreya..bravo!

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Haawwww such awesome vocabulary u have!
*stares dumbfounded*

Teach me
Teach me

Shreya. said...

@disguise ... wont call him 'sala' for nothing no :P

@wildflower ;) thankieesssss!!!

@lavender...see, kutta kamina is all basic.
then comes kalmuha, karamjala, harami, halkat, kutrya (this gives out more ghattiness), melya, chikna (being 'cute' is not the 'in thing' for guys), fatichar, rakhi-sawant-kahi-ka etc etc...
work on it...you'll get there one day...trust me :)

Iddy Albatross said...

Yup, Superman. :D