Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ugly Betty.


The lady with a fucked up face.

I personally think that I faaaaked up the lead lady's face =/
I don't like.
I think not you to be ugly if you'r Betty okay? =)
More love than what you ever saw!

17 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Shrey it's really pretty. When I'll do up room I want to own one of these so I can frame it and put it up on my wall :)

Shreya. said...

NOOOO you'r just being good :( switch on the mean button :(

i'll make you a saaaxxxxy guy re...shoot this ugly betty ;)

Anonymous said...

y just a frame? make a wallpaper outta this na :D

Abdullah Tariq said...

WOah! D: Do exhibitions? :D

Shreya. said...

@shaiz... i know you'r not, but i still feel like you'r mocking me =/

@ugly duckling... hahhaha yesssum...1!!! you get your doodles ;)

el_idioto said...

not sure what to make of this one.. surely eye catching

Omkar Khandekar said...

Lovely piece of art. And ya, I am not being tooo nice. I do mean it, honestly! By the way, not being much of an artist myself, would you care to explain if that crab and emo gal and other stuff have some symbolic essence?

Shreya. said...

@rishi...even i do not know what to make of it :)

btw, how is one supposed to comment on your blog??? i can't find an option anywhere!!!

@Daone... thanks :) it has NO meaning. very random. VERY. Just that Two characters are vertical, two are horizontal and the bug and the star is neutral. if that has some meaning now :D

nil said...

I love your work,woman. :)

Oxymoron said...

hey....you are indeed very talented...though i am not sure whats with the bug...

The Juggernaut said...

u jus keep adding pics to MY laptop(i hav ended up downloading so many of them)...[:D] i hav no intention of using them as my own though...jus a gesture of appreciation

Shreya. said...

@nil...thanks woman :)
women are just awesome :P

@oxymoron...thanks yousssssss!!! its all abstract :)

@juggernaut....hahhahahahahaah i wouldn't care even if you use them :) only let me know when they fetch you hard cash ;)

Soin said...

the green hair is good..the whole things not that bad actually..free

Butterfly said...

no no its seriously nice! love the colors

Anonymous said...

wha? nooo m nt mockin u...
mebbe wht i typed came out wrongly...
n srsly it'd look good on a wall.

Disguise said...

I love it!

heavealie said...

i saw a couple of your paintings and i don't think so they have a meaning behind them just random thoughts of mind drawn!!i like the idea drawing what you like rather then trying to make a meaning out of it!!