Sunday, February 21, 2010

The perfect words never crossed my mind.


Its dark and its been long. Its cold and they'll all be gone. I don't intend to rhyme, but things will soon change and then my words will all fall into place, and we'll remember each and every and each thing we spoke about last evening. Memories will resemble stardust. The music will be gone, the party will be over. Time will be far too less, people far too many for us to get back together, fighting the crowd. Maybe on a busy lane, or a narrow street, maybe in a workplace buzzing with all sorts of people or at a reunion years later, I'll see you all again, and I'll know precisely why I wanted to freeze these days as an 18 year old back then. Fast-rewinding to the present, I can only wait to be transported into the future. We have too many things and we have to bring them all to life. We have too many dreams and we will never let them die. I promise. For all those times we'v made us feel like we were the best ones around, knowing very well that it isn't true, all I can do is capture a million photographs and make a mention of us here.
I bought a ticket to the rainbow and we shall glide along, the air sweet, the sky purple, the stars sprinkled all over...black and white, with shades of every beautiful colour ever.

16 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

sulagna said...

a ticket to the rainbow..now who can come up with such creativity except you babe...

Shreya. said...

i wish but those 6 words are from a song :)

Goddess of Nonsense said...

I like how that abstract feeling in your writing that takes u to another place :)

And I love:
Memories will resemble stardust
I love it so much I want to steal the line and pretend I came up with it :)

The Juggernaut said...

it feels like my thoughts and your words...need i say more ??

"I bought a ticket to the rainbow and we shall glide along, the air sweet, the sky purple, the stars sprinkled all over...black and white, with shades of every beautiful colour ever."


spell-bound :D

thank god u exist on blogger :D

Shreya. said...

@lavender
you'r the President and you CAN steal it. Pinkie promise i wont sue :P

@juggernaut... :D i'm glad YOU are on blogger for those lovely comments :)

Soin said...

lil girl in big city??..anyways this is well written..listened to rainbow in the dark?? its a nice song..free

Siddhesh Kabe said...

now thats something... :D

ticket to the rainbow...now thats interesting...:D

Weirdo guy said...

are you in love with one of your own 'itam' by any chance ??

i would give this give this a 10 on the mush factor !

Disguise said...

:)

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Haha plus now with all the stealing pressure that you have put on me, you should be more than happy! :P

Shreya. said...

@soin...yea i did, dint like it!!!

@sid thanks :)

@weirdo guy...nooo re. its just sooo random!!!!

@disguise :) :) :P

@lavender...so finally you learn a lesson :P

The Me. said...

Oh I love this one.. It moves one in it's own way =]]

eternalthinker said...

U'r recent writeups were all so cute n nice, but i never got the right words to compliment. I roamed around for a while, then i thought i'd just drop in and say, this. :)

~have fun.

Ravindra Merthi said...

nicely written..u could fnd these feelingz in future also...
coz the life is Gol n there r concentric circlez of lfe

Goddess of Nonsense said...

@Weirdo: For everytime you use the word 'itam' pay me THOUSAND!

Somak said...

"Memories will resemble stardust"
I love this line. It really touched me.