Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Strawberry Avalanche.

Part I:
People, my best people, are all over the place. No, that is not the issue. Just that I wonder what happened to them? Have they lost themselves already? Remember the girl with a smile on her face and a candy in her hand? I spoke about her once? She's gone. No, she's not me. Moving apart is so much fun no? Like, you have one less person to bother you. May be you'll think about it once or twice or thrice, but then you do realize that there ain't a point in giving it a thought cause people wouldn't care less and you shut your mind up. Then, you sit miles away, literally, and watch the show. Most of the fun happens in the back rows remember? Hooting and all that. Cause now you wouldn't care much. Trust me, never advice people. That is one thing they'll never heed/need.
Part II:
Either there is nothing to be happy about or there is a lot to be happy about. Just that I can't find the other pair of sock. I can wear a gray one, and a red one. Not that it'll have a huuuuge impact on my 'aura' but, I want to wear either both gray socks, or both red socks. I can't decide. I will one day be screaming, running out of my place, dragging my television set along, my prehistoric cellular phone tucked in my pocket. I will go to the nearest dump and start collecting trash. May be there I find a pink sock to wear. I will do whatever it requires for me to become a mime artist cause that way the smile will be plastered on my face for ever. The mind is so cluttered like the room that thoughts refuse to die down. The thoughts are so random like songs on the playlist that sometimes I find myself thinking about the neighbor's couch cover. This place no longer seems nice. Its not mine anymore. It belongs to 85 other people. I can't be pleasing anybody anymore. Its constantly on my mind, constantly. I wish for this miserable feeling to disappear with the same speed as it appeared.

I'v ranted enough. this resembles 'the waste bin'.

7 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

nicely done.... even though u were eithr confused r somthing while writing dis... but still its nice, since a get to c a glimpse of how cluttered my mind is...

Anonymous said...

all is well...
all is well...

Siddhesh Kabe said...

aha that explains the saddened tweets u r posting for so long...gosh...

arey yaar c'mon chill maro ya... i know life sucks but never cry...:D just enjoy...:D

a non emo's. said...

Girl with the candy aye??
And why is this a strawberry avalanche? ((curious))
you know, you've really really improved on your writing with this blog. Not just saying.

a non emo's. said...

Oh, and yeah, you don't fucking need to please ANYONE out here, okay?
drill that firmly in.
No pleasin.
its your page, noones pushing our heads in to read this. If people don't like what you've got to say then yeah they can get the fuck away, right cause this stuffs therapy.

Shreya. said...

rheeeeeeea my tin girl ^.^ all i can say is THANK YOU A LOTestestestest :)

Unknown said...

this is good.... reading this after a ridiculously long time... and it's really really good.. poetic-ish.. yet understandable... cynical, yet maintaining that gay-ishness you generally brought to the stuff here...
.
.
.
(btw.. i've been saying water is wet for many many years now... )