Thursday, February 11, 2010

So what if you wont read this?

I almost wanted to jump up and down when it all went fine. Though me and my inability to sound politically intelligent almost jacked us. I can see the smile on my mirror after a real long time and its so smile-y. If not for you I wouldn't have gotten anywhere. My phone bill this month is going to be testimony. You'r like a punching bag, for me. Its been great all along. Its a wonder how you can calm me down when I am worked up and shooting swear words at every thing/human around me. It really is a wonder. I may laugh at you, but really, I dont laugh at you, you know, I know what I mean. You'v been there at all odd times, during exams and during showdowns. You'v been that part of my mind that adds 1+1 and explains to me why the answer was 3 and not 2. You help me rationalize. And that even I can't do. We haven't ever fought, we may have gone different ways for a while, but we'v met around the corner and now I don't see us parting ways. I'll make sure. Not until I become smart enough to sound politically intelligent. You'v placed bets on my love life and we'v bitched about strange people that surround us. You'v come shopping and stood outside trial rooms for crazy hours. I'v gifted you trash and you'v taken it like it were a million dollar bucks. We fit like we were meant to fit in. You know me, I know you. we 'know know' each other. And even as I struggle under this annoying writer's block phase, I was hell bent on writing this for you, favvv friend. Kyle, sometimes I'll be staring at a billboard and I remember forgotten people, out of a strange big blue moon...it happened today.

6 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

oRange* said...

shreya, that was lovely! very sweet

if a writer's block can make u write THIS ..then ..wow! ;)

The Me. said...

I agree with Orange =p !

Soin said...

the whole thing called writers block doesnt exist..free

Abdullah Tariq said...

I agree with The Me. =p
Wow.

et said...

we 'know know' each other :)

Its not everyday with everyone we can say THAT. Sweet.

................your's entirely said...

Some people are just so 'always there' for you... :)
Lucky to have such people...