Saturday, February 6, 2010

If you miss the train I'm on, you'll know that I am gone.


Theres too much action happening everywhere and right in the middle of all that I sometimes simply wish to stand still and stand still some more. And give a tired smile, just like the one I give random people I don't even know. I'v seen a lot of bloodied pictures that'v made me flinch back. I'm supposed to sound intelligent and talk about human rights in some godforsakensuffering country. And so, to me it seems like i'm cashing on the agony of someone else. To get a nice bright-looking grade. My good old mother is miffed cause I'v asked her to not care so much for me. She won't talk. I'v slept little. And i fear am going to join the stick-figure club soon. I'v met a lot of new people and I feel a bit lost and disoriented. I'm amazed at how good I am at getting over things/people. I never knew. Its easy and simple, for me. Its not really the best thing, they say. I feel colourful. I feel pretty. I feel wanted. I feel missed. I feel happy. And if that isn't it, you'r making me feel special. I know it ain't going to last, but whattheheck. I want you to not believe me when I say I have nothing/no one on my mind. Please dont. I genuinely fall for each of your scribblings. You don't find people who write things for their mothers. And, admit it. You do and that I think is nice. Someday I wish to glue your photograph under the honey-coated-muffins section of my scrapbook. Oh and, I have been thinking typing erasing a bit too often. Must be the writers block phase? Makes me sound important. I hate it. So, I'm down with writers block syndrome. I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again...

13 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Crazy Blogger said...

hmm even I am facing this writer's block thing

The Me. said...

I love the feelings in this one. There are so many! =}

Rahil said...

Exactly similar things situation of my life these days, and u need to read the post i just posted..u might enjoy it knowing your current thoughts !!

Back to your blog after long time ! Missed it really..keep up with the good stuff..luv it.

Keep in touch, take care!

The Juggernaut said...

goddddddddddddddd i love the song !!!!!!!!!!!!


all my bags r packedd..i am ready to go...!

i m humming along

coming back to the post...kudos again ! u r always gud so :P

oRange* said...

writer's block. tell me about it :|

quartertoinsane said...

nice... its so humane...

a non emo's. said...

Hey...
*wonders why we don't frequent each others blogs*
Like the post... want more storyteller :P

a non emo's. said...

LOVE d pics, btw..
where d'you gettem?!! 0.o

el_idioto said...

how many writers r going on a block..

we at least don't stop ur paintings and notepad scribblings... I njoy them...

Nikki said...

why the hell is everyone (most people) having a writers block? I too am going through it and it really hurts the fact that creativity has taken a hike. :(

Disguise said...

Sweetheart, you need to write me a long email updating me about everything :)

sulagna said...

i agree with rishi..at least the paintings should come out

Rohan said...

Writers Block !!

Well the sun always rises after the dark, I am sure you ll come up with something brilliant or maybe your best after your block is unblocked !!

Some slacks and then a 6 :P

Cheers