Monday, January 11, 2010

\One for those streets/

From Start to End...

He belonged to those streets alone...
Home or no home...
He needed a wall...
To paint his thoughts on...
Forever it'd stay, till broken bricks washed it away.

Nothing special about this one, just that i kept mixing one colour in the other...some new colours i found!
Love!

20 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

nil said...

Babe,that was definitely something special. That;s something you drew?! Abstract,and I Love itt!
And yes,the lil verse bellow just completed the frame :)
Well done! :)

Shreya. said...

yeah...i doodle-drew :)

thanks :)

\one for those streets/

Oxymoron said...

hey....first time at your blog...love the name...nice drawing...it's kind of abstract but it depicts a lot of negativity and destruction...apart from that cup cake.....the little poem complements it really well....great stuff...

do give my blog a visit sometime...

oRange* said...

love your random doodlings!
cuteness!

Siddhesh Kabe said...

superb one dear... seriously join me, i will make u rich...:D

Anonymous said...

nice pic + nice lines = nice post :D

The Me. said...

I love the colours =]

Shreya. said...

@oxymoron...thanks for stopping by :) i'll check your as soon as possible!
hang around here!

@oRange* ... random-ising :P
thankieeee

@sid...hahahhaa thanks but me and my blog are happy :D

@shaiz...awesome comments+awesome followers=me happy :D

@the me...even i love the colours...^.^ they'r tasty too :P

Freelancer said...

u...young lady....wen i get married and build a home...i want u to paint the walls :)

sulagna said...

listen m serious m gonna send you my address ..pls send me a painting for my new house..u have no clue hw nice this painting is

LITTLE ON THE EDGE said...

cute :D.....

prajyot said...

nice post and superb is your blog..:-)

Shreya. said...

@freelancer...hahahahaha i'd LOVE to mess your new den up =D

@sulagna...omg you guys are asking for the SAME thing, you et freelancer!!!!!!!!!! I'll charge you i say :D

@little on the edge...thankieess :)

@prajyot...awwww thankieesss!!! :) hang around here :)

el_idioto said...

I like it. esp the top right part... very colorful and wonderfully painted..

Anonymous said...

OH MY FREAKING LORD!
You actually made that?
That is soo cool!
Damn.
Hw many times do I say you're good at ur job girl.
Damn good.
!
:))
All the best of luck and more good luck...keep painting, coz your painting sort of makes me happy..I dunno why!
Strange no?
Weird...anyways, I love the excerpt that followed...Amazing stuff man :)

Raghav said...

thats awesomely creative

very nice

Abdullah Tariq said...

The guitar/violin/cello looks awesome! ^^

\m/

Shreya. said...

@rishi...thanks a ton :)

@remya...omg that means a lot :)
thanks again and again!! there'll be some more coming up :)
Lovee!!

@raghav...
thanks a lot !!! hang around here :)

@ugly duckling...lol even i dunno what exactly that thing is :D
thanks anyways :)

et said...

Yet another time i'm luvin' u'r use of bright huge beeeg colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.