Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love-Lost



I feel loved...
I feel lost...
A song on my lips...That look in our eyes...And you in my mind...
I feel Love-Lost.

I wanted to paint the town Red, White and Blaaaaaaack!!! It isn't completely original, have painted together these 3 photographs i saw somewhere and absolutely loved!!!
Much Love !!

14 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

nil said...

Damn. You're good. You're bloody good!
:D

Karishma said...

Madame you should know that these pics are the shiat!

p.S. I love how the balloon is taking them up.

P.P.S. I love the combination of colours. happnens to be one of my favourite :)

P.P.P.S. Header picture is also the shiat! :)

Ramit Grover said...

Uh nice! You should totally take art lessons!

quartertoinsane said...

nice.... lovely n dark...

Anonymous said...

What can I say except... that's rad !

I lost my love some time back, and this absolutely made me feel "the good" and "the bad" times...

Peace, IM !

Anonymous said...

v. good. 10/10 :P

oRange* said...

shreya! thats some GOOD stuff!
i feel like framing that picture and putting it up..its just so WOW!

Shreya. said...

@nil...i am?? :D flattered!!! thanks :)

@my favvvv item (FP)...Awww thankuuuu youu :)

@the bald guy...give or take?? theres a difference and am confused =S

@s3aya...thanks mate :)

@iron monkey...awwwww sad :(
never mind...all of us lose love :)

@Shaiz...whooopppieee i likes topping the class ;)

@orange...hehhehe if you do that, i wouldn't mind, just add a classy signature at the end of the page and say you picked it up from some class art gallery ;)

Sorcerer said...

Hmm..The pic on the right with balloons has more meaning to it..

:)
good one!

Anirudh said...

Never knew you painted so well. :)

Unknown said...

Loved the pic! :-)

LITTLE ON THE EDGE said...

hey cool pic!!!! :)

el_idioto said...

I loved the balloon suicide pact wala pic ... sounds very interesting...

The Juggernaut said...

i am taking the pic :P

i cant help it