Wednesday, December 30, 2009

oRange* wants you to know this about ME!

i'v been tagged by oRange*

(btw, do people bother reading tags???)
Boom here I go!

1. What is your current obsession?
I'v been Googling these random *CUUUUUUTE* guy models out =D
eg: Marcus Hedbrandh, Marlon Teixeira (girls, CHECK!!!)

2. What are you wearing today?
A red *Tantra* tee and Blue PJ's!!

3. What’s for dinner/lunch?
Mommzzy made *methi ke parathe* and some awesome dal...plus having lunch with Mom so I am all ^_^

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
2 tee's and 2 flippers (that are bitting me BAD :'( )

5. What are you listening to right now?
Afterglow-INXS. LISTEN to it if you havent!

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's very oRangy and I think we'll have a ball bitching about people who'r not-like-us ;)

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
AUSTRALIA!

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
I don't care as long as I get a vacation for summer :|

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Australia. without a doubt.

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Kannada, that happens to be my mother tongue.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
CHANGE. Forget the quote. I love the word.

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Sera Samantha Ramsey, my best faaavvvv friend who's in UK :/
Michael Clarke would be just as fine...or my local Cute guy??
Anybody listening???

13. What is your favourite colour?
Black.

14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Wear not what everybody wears. Eg: *screams* SHORTS.
Say no to jing bling jarring stuff that makes you look like a Christmas tree.
Cotton is the way to go.Comfy and chick.

15. What is your dream job?
To work for this jazzzy uber funny cool the-in-thing magazine and wear the awesomest class stuff ever to work =D

16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Talk about magazines :/ lol i dont read magazines !!!

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
*SHOP*!!! Clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, shoes and bags in that order.

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Bell-bottom embroidered pants?

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
I was never really into people who make style statements cause they are c.o.n.v.e.n.t.i.o.n.a.l which is one thing i h.a.t.e

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Short. with a fringe. Looooooove boy-cuts!

21. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep?

22. What are your favourite movies?
I can watch ANY movie. Chick flicks, cry flicks, angry flicks, *dishum dishum* flicks, though dubbed flicks are my faaaavvvv :P

23. What inspires you?
The thought that I am nowhere close to being awesome and envied!

24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Shreya! One calls me Bozo, the other calls me Chere Amour !!

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Both are fine! whichever costs lesser =P

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I whine. My playlist goes on. I stalk raaaaaaaaaandom people i dont even know on Facebook and laugh at their pictures :)

27. What makes you go wild?
I already am when in my element and when with MY kinda species.

28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
If i comment on your blog means I like visiting it no d'oh !

29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Anything that looks/smells/tastes/is called *Chocolate*

30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
Facebook, Blogger, Gmail, Google (in case i want to spell check :P)

31. Favorite Season?
Summer ^_^

32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
I can only make *dosas* cause my mom thinks my mom-in-law will atleast want me to know how to get those round crisp things off the pan :/

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
i don't bother. Cause I know I'll get back some day.

34. What are you afraid of the most?
Escalators. And crowds. Like social gatherings :S

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"I think my nose piercing is the *BEST* thing that ever happened to my face"

36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Free food, the mention of Australia, a clutter-less room, knowing that I'm looking sweet (=D) and seeing people I want to see!

37. A word that you say a lot?
How am i supposed to know if you are the listener? :|

Do i need to wake you up in case you zzzZZZzzzz-ed? :S

I hereby tag:
Lavender, Disguise, The Me, Remya, Sulagna and anyone who is jumping around to do this one :)
Love!

12 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

sulagna said...

m jumpin jenny rite now!! been tagged thrice now...gotta do this,gotta do this and we do share a lot of commonalities including huge smile on the mention of free food :)

Ramit Grover said...

Lol, that's twice for Sulagna!

Great Tag, and yes, people do read tags. I think they're fun.

oRange* said...

buahahaha!
oh yes, we should meet up sometime and have some bitching sessions ;)

and people BETTER read tags! -_-

Anonymous said...

Nice to know a bit more about you! And if you are down here in the next hour, just give me a shout! :)

Sorcerer said...

nice to know about a fellow blogger
:)
tags are awesome!

buckingfastard said...

mental note....dunt post pics on facebook..atleast u dunt turn into clown wen ppl r depressed!!!

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Yay yay I'm tagged
*bursts into random dance moves*

P.S. I looovveeeddd your answers
esp the one about your dream job :)

Pree-yea.... said...

I tag me.
I'm SOO doing this. a) 'cause i have nothing to do. n b) 'cause I want to do eet!

I had a bell bottom embroidered jeans, but being the frugal fashionista(yea ritee) I am, I cut 'em into realy short shorts! :D Yea,I'm THAT cool :P

Nose piercing? Pix dude! PIX.

The Me. said...

SOO agree with the bell bottoms thing! Lol!
and YAY im tagged :D My first one! Nananaa.

[Amod] said...

Funny. Why this obsession with Australia?.. On a second thought, obsessions need not a reason.

Anonymous said...

Aw...fank you!!!
:D
I'm gonna post it!!!
:D
Sorry, couldn't check it earlier...:(

But I'm on my way-yo!
:D

setpanchifree said...

Australia,Australia,Australia,Australia.....:)