Monday, December 28, 2009

Burnt it.



Fire VS Fire.

I din't like the way it turned out, and so i lit a candle and started burning the edges...
Pretty much wasted it, BUT, i always wanted to burn something...

Love!

17 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Anonymous said...

Wow.
I'm pretty sure that my every comment on this blog is gonna be started with a "wow".
I'm not someone with excellent tste for paintings or anything..but what I'd say is that the very idea of burning a paining is something which I've not come across very often...It gives a different feeling altogether....Fire vs Fire.
Could't have put it beter.
It slightly has a hin of global warming if you look at it with an insanely different environmentalist view. The burnt plants..only a part of them visible, the rest burnt.
The black signifying the wisps of smoke drifting out and the criss-cross of black as if the polluting smoke binds us..The fire giving off the heat given out by the Earth.
Ofcourse, then we have an emotional aspect to it...Which, I'm not going into details coz then ur comment section is gonna be jammed.;)
Ciao fluke artist,
Take care and keep painting :D

Ramit Grover said...

You painted that and burnt it?

Shreya. said...

@remya....WHOA!!! thanks man, now i know what that stuff means :D

@ramit, yup i did!!!!

oRange* said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WASTED?
its fucking amazingggg!
just look at the way its come out :O

*claps*

viviaan said...

intense colors. loving it.

quartertoinsane said...

awesome gal... wat do u mean wasted... i c a piece ov art.... beautiful art

Birgit said...

I think it turned out pretty cool :)
Thank you btw for your sweet comment! But really you should not feel sorry that you only got hot weather,, 'cause you would haaaate this cold winter haha.

xx Birgit

Amandeep Singh said...

I love burning stuff...
and somethin own made...creation and burning! WOW!

Anonymous said...

I like it, possibly the best thing you've done, according to me, which makes the fact that you burnt it even cooler... Just so you know, i've crumpled, scribbled over and torn my paintings, but never burnt them... Very rad....

Shreya. said...

@anonymous...just a wild guess!!! paritosh??? :P

sulagna said...

aree ladki why did u burn it...ohooo..

Ramit Grover said...

@ Remya, she's not a fluke artist. She's a good one.

:)

@ Shreya, why don't I see my blog in your blog roll? Grrrhhh!

Shreya. said...

she said so cause well i told her...and she's cent percent RIGHT :)

and yea, only my faaaavvvvvv blogs are on my blogroll :)

oRange* said...

u've been tagged!

Kell said...

I know nothing about art..but I like it!

et said...

Pretty pretty INNOVATIVE!
I recommend u develop more on the same lines!! :)

Anonymous said...

shreya's best post, enough said