Sunday, September 18, 2011

Give cake a chance.


Logging in here today is equal to pulling out my little black book, grabbing a pencil (because I loveth pencils), quickly scribbling a tiny note in some dirty writing and shutting the book up. Basically, no time I got to spare for the blog. : (


I'd love to update you boys and girls on the sexiness that my life has become, but time is like the husband I don't have, as yet. What a saddies. Meanwhile, you boys and girls continue flooding me with fan mails.

(NO, NOBODY WRITES ME ANY FAN MAIL AND THIS IS A SUBTLE HINT AND YOU GUYS SHOULD WRITE TO ME AND TELL ME HOW YOU CRY UGLY RIVERS OF TEARS AT NIGHT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN A WHILE.)


We haz 301 followers in 4 years and WAIT A MINUTE, it is September and technically, it is Such a Cow's birthday. :D


LOLWHAT. Birdie or no birdie, I wishy my blog a Happy Birthday! ^.^


Damn them celebrations. Exams in Godaloneknowshowmanydays.

There is a little bit of cake I sent for everyone! Go check your refrigerators! *Magic eyes*

:*

7 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Saf ♥ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your blog!

I hope you will continue blogging!

Your blog is very different from the others that I follow and I ALWAYS look forward to your posts!! :)

P.S. Thanks for the cake, it is currently 8 AM, I think I'll have it for breakfast! :)

quartertoinsane said...

m no getty no cake... :'(

Maryam A. said...

I missed your blogs. SWEAR.
Happy birthday to such a cow. :D

Emmagination said...

Happy bloggie birthday you COW MOW ^_^
and I iz like your line "but time is like the husband I don't have, as yet"

Sam B said...

Happy BDAY BLOGG :D And you're the swaggiest!

Cyniqueen said...

Happy birthday and congrats! I lovelovelove how you write, you funny person. Waiting for the next one :)

The Atom said...

happy birthday!! :D :D belated *sheepish* + *puppy eyes*