Friday, August 12, 2011

Quickie.



Mini break begins. Almost about to leave the city. Got no bookings or nothing at all. Will be by the beach in the monsoon. No, not Goa. Barely know my travel buddies. This. is. going. to. be. fun.


I LOVE TRAVEL BREAKS AS MUCH AS I LOVE TRAVEL BREAKS.


You guys, have lots of fun!

If I die, I'm taking my blog along. HEEHEE.

7 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Curl Jung said...

Be Safe and have a GREAT time! =)

Cyniqueen said...

That picture is so lovely. It looks like the cover of a book
:D

quartertoinsane said...

cant u jst leave ur blog behind n let ur cowish ghost update it regularly?

Karishma said...

One cow believes you're awesome. Moooo. ^.^

Photu-shotu le aana beta.

Tripthi Battapadi said...

I love such breaks too!!
They are fun! Fun! FUN!!


:)

The Atom said...

Love the picture!! you clicked? and HATE you for taking so many breaks n travelling!!! x-( but awesome you travel soooo much!! :D :) keep it up!

oh and you better leave your blog down here! :P ;)

Unknown said...

That is the coolest picture of all!
I just barley found your blog and its really cool.. and i mean that.
like, My favorite animal is a cow!!
so do you want to Follow for Follow!
http://tiaology.blogspot.com/