Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eating my happy.

(My red pants love you.)


I LOVE MY LIFE.




The travel break was like that hot cup of chai on a miserable rainy dreanchy morning. Now that I'm back, even the thought of it makes me want to kiss my life like a lover. Wheeeexiewowza.




Spent so much of time by empty beaches under the full moon, waiting for the sun to set, crawling barefoot through thick forests, yanking out pokey thorns from the feet, hogging on the local free fish curry, running around for cover in the rain, Nutella pancakes, masala chai and gulping down honey while at the beach cafe and staying up through the night talking to strange strangers I'm sure I will never see again. :) Filmy mode is on, Manorama.





Trust me, I love my batchmates. The sad bit is, I missed out on knowing them during the 3 years that they've been in my class.

They taught me how to roll a joint like a perfectionist. (DON'T TELL MA MOMMY.) No, I'm just a passive smoker. Learning to roll one never hurt anyone but.





Happy always comes your way. You just need to hit pause and take a nice swim in happy.



After a point during our 4/5 day escape, we couldn't be bothered to capture our escape in a camera. :)


I'm marrying a Nutella pancake. Yea, Mum, that's final.

(Picture Courtesy: Everybody. Mostly.)

22 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Karishma said...

SHRE-YA! Why didn't you put me in a travel bag and take me along? Major feet stomping is happening.
Bay-beh! Next time come with me for romantic holiday.
Also, checkered boooots! Look at you. :O

*flying kiss*

Curl Jung said...

The red pants!!!

and the seventh picture!

EPIC!!!

Kshipra said...

nice pics,
must be an awesome trip :)

Shreya. said...

@Kay, I'm discovering newer awesome people. One day, I'll gather them all up and plan an outing. YESYUP!

@Hamza, Thank you. :)

@Tangerine, it most certainly was!

blanknoiz said...

i just love the pictures. they have a nice laid back feel to em :)makes me wanna pack my bags and get out to some unknown are with some unknown people :)

blanknoiz said...

also, next time keep some place for me in your bag..I sooooooooooo wanna come with you :-)

IceMaiden said...

ooooh I love the Bookstore wala pic!!! Its soooooo pretty!!!! <3

And red pants. sexy!

Cheers,
Annie.

The Me. said...

OmG. Looks amazing. =\
FUN! o.o

Maryam A. said...

Laavely pictures!

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Awesome-ness.
That is an understatement.
:|

quartertoinsane said...

red pants look awesome on the u...

the pics are awesomer...

nice, i cant still roll it perfectly... mayb i'll ask u to teach moi...

Komal said...

THE RED PANTS. <3

I am gonna buy myself one too right away!

And it all feels like you have one hell of a holiday. That too with batch mates. Its always fun with friends. :D

The Photography is awesome!
And i am learning to roll is perfectly too btw ;)

Sarita said...

So Coolio! :) You just put mad thoughts in my head and I have totally decided to pack my bags and head somewhere fun! :D

fivefeetsmall said...

Just reading that makes me happy :D

The Atom said...

love every bit of it. *i believe you are awesome* only cause you get to travel so freaking much!! :@ and yes the photos n red pants too!! :D :P

Shreya. said...

OMG YOU GUYS! Thank you for being jealous of me. ;D

I'll include your travel plans in my prayers.

Much love,
Cowness.

ILOVEYOUGUYSALRIGHT?

wahib said...

I wants to Travel :(

Saf ♥ said...

This is why I love your blog!

Amazing pictures! :)

Meenah said...

Love love LOVE all the photos!!! <3 I want to be on that vacations too! Where is this?

Sam B said...

The red pants and the boots and this amazing place. I wanna hop on a train and go straight over there!

A Sunny Yellow Window said...

Love your blog, hippie happy :) Following you now.

Kalyan said...

Simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!