Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hey, my name is Jizz.


No, my name is not Pinkie and I am not a pie. I watch you because I can.

Isn't that poster cute? Creepy and cute.


Look what my favorite most friend stole for me! A PEN FROM SWITZERLAND WITH A COW ON IT. :D Yes, he stole it from his intern for me. Heehee. What else are interns meant for anyway? To be bullied. That cow has such a cute ass, I want to chuckle.

Done for the post. Hop away, rabbits!

15 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Quirky Writes said...

hmmmmmm, I must say the poster is cute.....

Emmagination said...

Hahaha been there, bullied internship and it's suck.

RAHUL K said...

^_________^

Your blog makes me go #OMGLOL

Freelancer said...

what was this about again? god!!! lol

Crazy Blogger said...

Yes interns are meant to be bullied. I have been bullied a couple of times and now I desperately want to bully!

Unknown said...

Omg the pen is so freakin' awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you write well... keep it up. Btw, accepting stolen gifts was an offense last time I'd checked. :-P Keep writing.

Peachy said...

i looveeee that pen haha =]

Maryam A. said...

SEXY PEN. Ohmigawd!

*orange plum* said...

The pen is so cute.
You are too :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

LOL, your friend is well, such a cow :D

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Shreya. said...

THANKS, YOU GUYS! =D So. much.

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Pinky Pie. Lolz.

And I have similar pens but they have a green alligator and a blue shark with pop-out eyes!!
:D
Awesome!

R. said...

I like this cow bloggery.
Waah.

fivefeetsmall said...

i like the pen.
the poster's creepy! :-S