Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy magnet.



Hi. I'msodead. Bye.

I'm ice skating through my days. Except for the 'ice skating' bit, it's true. Like, you know, going zooom zoooooom zoooooooooooooooooooom through the day and then the speed breaker is when my head hits the pillow and then repeat. And sometimes, when sitting like a zombie in a train, I'll ask Life for a doughnut. Not that I ever get one, yet. HAVING KITTEN EYES HELPS NO MORE, FUCKER!

I'm losing weight. That equals to losing my mind and loosing of my denims. I hate it (like I hate it.). The other day, I was wearing denims and got drenched in the pretty rains and my pants wouldn't stop slipping down. (No TWSS intended.) I was in college and pleaded to anyone / everyone on Twitter around town to lend me a BELT. Not that I got one, yet.

And the next person to give me 'eat well' advice is going to be fucking shot thrice in the tummy because I eat well. Some of us have an insane rate of metabolism you know. Do I sound angry? Good.

I attended this two day workshop on Child Sexual Abuse awareness this weekend 'cause I'm slated to work with Childline. Trust me, humans are disgusting. Full stop.

I haven't had cake in so long, I think I'm out of practice. HEE HEE. Throw me a surprise cake party, GOD.

I'm going to lose my teenageity in 40 days from now. I make it sound like losing virginity or something. I'm sure it feels equally heartbarfing. Hai nah? I hope wanting to kick kittens continues to be ethically legit once you're no longer a teen. :)

Oh, come on! Don't go all 'why would you want to kick kittens' on me now. -.-

I love biscuits, too!


No, I'm no Potter fan. Just. For the lulz.

15 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

hahahaha... for some odd reason 'shot thrice in the tummy' sounds funny...

u could use a rope, start a fad put, belts outta fashion for denims... u knw

R. said...

Next time I'm in Mumbai I'll lend you my belt. It's adjustable and green.

You sound so damn familiar somehow. Like I've talked to you in a dream. In a dream. In a dream. In a dream. In a dream.

Tata

Shreya. said...

@quarterinsane, Ummmm, I could. OR, I'd simply buy pants of a smaller size. :/

@Peevie Juice, Electric green hai? ^.^

You probably dreamed of my blog. Hmmm.

Ananya said...

Lend me some of that hyper metabolic rate of yours?

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

LOL, and didn't someone sometime ago tell that she's not allowed into theatres when movies are rated 'A'? And she's loosing waist again?

What a waist! (Waste)

:P
Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

The Atom said...

rope for belt!! likes! :D :P

that cartoon is just sick! :P hehhehe

and great you working with childline.. :) :)

N. said...

You have been awarded.
Check out my Blog for details !!

R. said...

Dark green hai.
Like this:
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nmsupply.com/public/GIFs/PRASM/DarkGreen_Belt1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.prasmclothing.com/servlet/the-207/PRASM-Unisex-D-dsh-Ring-Belts,/Detail&usg=__EsBX7oTA3i_ePaKkrPovC3YFsK0=&h=1156&w=1446&sz=248&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=2qYqdao_KLNzXM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=208&ei=sF0mTufoF9DJrAfKtrSdCQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddark%2Bgreen%2Bbelt%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D634%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=544&vpy=101&dur=611&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=103&ty=126&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&biw=1366&bih=634

Very sturdy.

Naap. I think I've talked to you.

Curl Jung said...

I am not a cow.

Do one have to be cow to believe you are Awesome?

Oh, that teenagity, virginity analogy was hilarious. Following ya.=D

Shreya. said...

@Ananya, I'm not parting with my rate of metabolism. :D

@BA, :( Whattodo?

@A view, thanks. :)

@Nia Charms, thank yew muchness!

@Peevie Juice, I'll make me look like a boy. :/

But, how is that possible? UNLESS I HAVE AN AWESOME CLONE SISTER.

@Hamza, all my followers are sexy cows. :D Thanks, ya!

R. said...

Haye.
Belt.
Just a belt.
How will it make you look like a boy.
What cow bloggery is this.

Yes yes. Clone sister vary possible.

Shreya. said...

I was being dramatic. Unless I do a strip tease, nobody's seeing the belt. HEEHEEIMUSTSHUTUP. :|

Also, I have no clones. Confirm kiya.

Shreya. said...

Possible hai, possible hai.

Karishma said...

Haha. SO disconnected in your head na. I won't be in Bbay for your b'day. :(

Shreya. said...

='( Don't remind me, will you?