Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Your face is a monkey.



I am such a chilled out soul, I want to call my blog 'Such a chilled out Cow'. Except that I will not.

My days are locked in this merry go round schedule. Round and round and round and round and round and round and round...you get the point, right? I'm walking through people and pissing a couple off, but I don't care no more cause you ain't noone to blame me for the busy in my life, Shawty! Geddit?

I love kids. I really do. Kids love me. They really do. Stopyourtrainofthoughtsrightthere. I am too young to be a pedophile. OKAY?

All I do all day long is play a track on loop. That's my way of fooling myself into believing that the day won't end and will continue to play itself on loop. Talk about convenience, bitchez! That reminds me, CAN I DATE MY PLAYLIST BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS TO READ MY MIND RIGHT? Can I?

When I learn to drive, I'm going to make sure I drive my car while under a shower because I like the way how car wipers work. The way they move their booty, it's so beautiful and full of drama.

I have happy in my life and I have funny in my life and I want you to listen to Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap from 500 Days of Summer because you must.

My life can haz meaning. Does yours? DOES YOURS? TELL ME RIGHT NOW.

I like typing in block letters. It just looks neater and funnier. Hee hee. Bye!

10 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

uz high, rite?

Unknown said...

all block letters = typographer's nightmare....
.
the whole talking like you're a hustla is really fun, isn't it? I've been going on about how everything around me ain't nothin' but a g-thang and how i'm gonna cap them hoes if they don't stop shoving them asses in my face....

Shreya. said...

@quatertoinsane, isssshhh NO!!

@Burnttoast, Hahaha! I try. D:

The Elfin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I_cV8VcaVQ

The Atom said...

i LOVE your posts!! :D :D might even end up loving you!! :S haha!! ;) cheers.. coolezzz cow it is

Tripthi Battapadi said...

oh yus.
And cars with wipers - yus yus.
And dating my playlist - super yus!

Emmagination said...

I should agree with you about Sweet Disposition, I love that track and I love 500 Days of Summer.

Scribblers Inc said...

weow. Cooler than wow, right?

Scribblers Inc.

N. said...

Loved your blog.
What an awesome find.

CAN I DATE MY PLAYLIST BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS TO READ MY MIND RIGHT?. Haha EPIC.

Shreya. said...

Heeheee. Thanks, love. =)