Friday, June 24, 2011

Whaazeta bullshito.


I'v survived 10 days of college already. *drags feet as she walks into the room*

And, there's work after college. *collapses*

But, I CAN ENJOY SO MANY SLEEP BREAKS DURING COLLEGE BECAUSE 3/6 OF MY SUBJECTS ARE TAKEN BY A VISUALLY CHALLENGED PROFESSOR. *break dances*

I know, I know, I know I'm a stone to have said that. Well then, talk to the stone hand! I can cut me some slack and eat it too.

Do you ever feel a people-wave coming your way? Y'know, like the heat-wave? People-wave? I do. I have no clue how to deal with that shit. I hide.

The planet's turning into one clone company. Everybody is like everybody. Blegh. Straightened hair, skinny jeans, handbags, same rainwear, princess umbrellas, checked shorts, guitars, fair and lovely faces yadda yadda yadda! Sometimes, while waiting for people to shut the fuck up, I wonder how long will it take to burn the whole planet down and rebuild humankind from scratch.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE INTERESTING PEOPLE GONE?

They are blogging, says me.

Before I go vroom vroom boom boom and cross all levels of self praise and put you off, I'm off.

Oh, the post title makes zero sense.

23 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Poor girl, needs to go to college to listen to grown up and grown old and grown bald and boring lecturers. But then there's more to college life, ain't it? :)


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Ananya said...

So badly agree with the clones' part.
They ALL look the same. -_-

AcetylCholine said...

WHY have I not read you before? I mean, I know I was following you for like the last quarter of a century , jo bhi hai, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

I hate girls with pretty handbags. I have none, you see.

Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your posts. They remind me a bit of my self.
*sad emo-face*
(I don't even know what that face looks like, but like whatever)

quartertoinsane said...

M am obliged to comment even though m dnt knws wats to write, this is hw interesting this blog be...

and the writer too...

Poulomi said...

I so agree with the clones part. It's like they even talk the same. :s

Diwakar Sinha said...

hahaha...this made me lol!

Maryam A. said...

LOL.

Carpe Diem! said...

If you are talking about a certain visually challenged prof, "S.T.", who teaches Socio at the best bloody awesome college in the world, I don't blame you for falling asleep. Not only are you tired with 52000 co and extra-currics, he is oh-so-boring. :/

fivefeetsmall said...

They're blogging!
True story . B-)

Tripthi Battapadi said...

HEll yeah, clone ppl with super annoying umbrellas which POKE everyone!!
:X
Hatred.

And even I survived college. Not very well tough.

Shreya. said...

@BA, well, such is life. Sigh.

@Ananya, hai na?

@ACholine, how is it my fault? Haw! And why does my blog make you sad and emo? *sad*

@quartertoinsThanks!

@Poulomi, I know, right?

@Diwakar, heh! Thanks!

@Maryam and Mugdha, :)

@Carpe Diem, WHO ARE YOU? :O

@Periwinkle, So happy to see you here! =D

Sarita said...

Sometimes I wish I could buy friends on E bay. Customised. And the thought makes me sad. :(
And college is a drag, especially in the scorching summer! Anyway, Hope you have a happy weekend. :)

Deeksha said...

lol @ the clones..though i prefer 'the walking dead'..the world IS literally full of them :|

Carpe Diem! said...

hehe, Ex-student. :P Landed here through Twitter. And I was thrilled that I came across a fellow X-ite's blog! :D

*orange plum* said...

Of course they're blogging.
Most of them, anyway.

=)

Shreya. said...

@sarita, yes, yes! Have fun, you! =)

@Dee, the dead are better than clones. :/

@carpe diem, OMG this is so awesome! :O Handle?

@Orange plum, we are! =)

Carpe Diem! said...

@CarpeDiemsTweet :D

Abdullah Tariq said...

You shouldn't sleep like that.

Prutha Raithatha said...

if u ever stop writing, i will come find u and then beat u up !!

love ur twisted words...

-p

Mihir said...

Everybody is like everybody. Haha. I badly agree with that. :)

sheriffshooter said...

sam still takes classes?

Shreya. said...

Yes, he does. :) It's creepy how all ex-Xavierities are landing up on this post!

N. said...

Clones. So right. Specially with the straightened hair thingy and shorts.
I love curls anyways.

INTERESTING PEOPLE BLOGGING. SO right *winks*

Love your writing style uh huh..!!