Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You own them shooting stars.


It's creepy how quickly I fall in love with empty places. According to the mother, it is a matter of concern.

I must have said it a million times and I'm going to say it again: The next World Cup is going to be held in Australia and New Zealand. And, I want to be there. No kidding. I am an Australian supporter and nothing would make me happier than watching Australia play the World Cup on their homeground. Nothing. So, the plan is to plan it out, graduate (hopefully), post-graduate (hopefully), work, save plenty and when I am 23, pack off to Australia around the same time as the World Cup. I got 4 years to work on my genius plan. It's almost like I can't stop thinking about it!

Anyway, somebody found me this: Stereo mood. I think it's cutely funny. Music gobblers, check.


I miss my bestie so fucking farking frigging much right now, it isn't even funny. One of those days when I want to smack Earth's ass and place India right next to UK.


What country would you want to be neighbours with?



I just found it in one of my folders! Clicked it while in Darjeeling. One of those pictures where people aren't really aware of being clicked? This picture makes me so happy! They're siblings. Must go share the picture with them. And then, charge them for it.
=P

11 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Ananya said...

Rather than neighboring countries, I'd like to put homes near by.
Much more convenient.
:]

Crazy Blogger said...

wow I love ur plan , all the best for that

N pic is beautiful

*orange plum* said...

I like the picture :)

Shreya. said...

@Ananya Ummmm, that's too normal!

@Anon, thanks. :)

@Orange plum, Thank you. :)

quartertoinsane said...

looong looooooooooong plan larki, u best start working on it nw

nice pics u take, hw u do it!?!

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Ah, nice plan.
I dont really really support Aussies but i would LOVE to go there!!
:P

Anonymous said...

Great plan! Hope it works out for you...you have a place to stay in Sydney if you ever want :)

4 years' time...I'll be 31! Wow...I'm getting on. :P It'll be good to see the cricket WC being played here...long overdue I reckon given that the last one here was in 1992.

So any plans of those postgrad studies happening in Aus?

Shreya. said...

@quartertoinsane .. yes sir, got to work on that one. :)

@Blue Periwinkle ... You could come along. =O

@Psychblabber Hey! :) I know I can crash at your place ^.^

Also, do you think Masters in Social Work is any good in Australia? :)

Karishma said...

*Throws Ricky Ponting on you* *Giggle*
Also, hee! I now know the name of one cricketer. :')

Courtesy: You. B)

Shreya. said...

LMAO. :*

Emmagination said...

Neighboring countries :O Sounds like a kick ass superpower to me. I wish I could do it too :)