Monday, April 11, 2011

Sky painting.


I'm sorry if I sound whatever I sound like, but I love this picture of mine. Up there! It just clears the clutter in my head.
I'v been wanting to watch Requiem for a Dream for a while now. I did. Beautiful.
I'm caught between wanting to be productive and wanting to allow myself to sink into a bean bag and curl up for the rest of the summer. I CAN NOT MAKE UP MY FUCKING MIND. Whattodo?
You know, sometimes, a single person on a single day completely turns your plan for life a whole 180 degrees? That happened to me. Let us hope much good comes out of this. :)

My head feels beautiful and light. In my head, it's monsoon.

8 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Sara said...

Requiem for a dream = AWESOME

Goddess of Nonsense said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Listen that monsool wala line has been gasping for air.
WHO turned your plan upside down?

Shreya. said...

I'll tell you, I'll tell you. :)

Miguel Werner Egipsy Souza Agnelo said...

Wow! Sure worked a lot on this blog. Nice detail, time you made a movie too.

Doodhpati said...

sexy back .
I so want to be able to feel the way you do right now .
cherish it :)

Maryam A. said...

Eeeps. Good post.

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Haha.. Combine it - Productively sink into a bean bag and curl up for the rest of the summer!! :D

Prutha Raithatha said...

awee.... well said hunny...hope u stay in sense of being creative and blissful forever... not knowing what to do is not a big deal...but the ideas and brainstorming is the exciting part!!