Sunday, April 17, 2011

I put the muddled in the puzzled.



Crowded head. :)

I'm taking forever to figure things out, man. Exactly how long does forever last?

A chocolate cake the size of a wedding cake will do me a lot good right now. *nods*



Honestly, WTf is that Gif Image up there about? *crazy eyes*


7 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

u confused m

Darshan Chande said...

First the 180 degree turn. Now talking about wedding cake and all. The Cow's found a bull or what! :D

That GIF shows the evolution (not the Darwin one) of civilization on the planet and the story of how we are f***ing it up. Creative!

Shreya. said...

Hahahaha nooooo! I mean, I want a chocolate cake THAT big. Do not read much into it. =D

Also, I get what the GIF means, but isn't it like, whoaaa!

AnicA said...

Quite A Pic ! guess that's why they a picture worth thousand words :)

Fashionistable said...

The animation is awesome, very thought provoking. Xxxx

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Awesome GIF.
Damn us, for screwing up earth! :|

Prutha Raithatha said...

i love this gif!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee... also reminds of the children's book "the giving tree" not entirely but parts of it...

how to get this gif on my fb?