Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New post new post new post.


I took to paper and pencil today. No, it's not some kind of a battle, but, you know, I just like writing with pencils and I am going to do that more often now. Pencils pencils pencils pencils pencils. *runs about in circles*


Walking around the house in my dad's shorts makes me feel just like him. :) Dad's shorts dad's shorts dad's shorts dad's shorts dad's shorts dad's shorts.


I seriously do not have blogs to read. Why don't interesting people blog anymore? I need new blogs to follow. New blogs new blogs new blogs new blogs new blogs new blogs.


I'm building up a new playlist and most of the tracks are by Ingrid Michaelson. Do you like her? Oh, I love her. Love her love her love her love her love her love her.


EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT IN LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO PROVE A POINT, MAN. Chill the fuck out chill the fuck out chill the fuck out chill the fuck out chill the fuck out.

I'm going to name my kid Karma. Cause, in the end, Karma bites. I'm waiting for Karma to bite your bum. Bite your bum bite your bum bite your bum bite your bum.

I need to gain weight this summer break. If not 'gain gain' weight, atleast gain some weight in the right places, you know? *winky* Right places right places right places right places right places.

Sometimes, I embarrass myself. This post was one of those times. :| 

16 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Crazy Blogger said...

I like it i like it i like it

Soumya said...

Follow my blog, follow my blog, follow my blog :D

The Atom said...

Loved it!! :D run about in circles n dad's shorts! :)
ok i don't claim to be interesting, but might be a lil bit different, just in case u want to read: thesoulswindow.blogspot.com and unstableweirdness.blogspot.com
cheers! :)

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Gain weight?? :O How difficuilt is that? I need lose weight. Lose weight lose weight lose weight lose weight lose weight!!
:(

Shreya. said...

You guys, I'll check your blog. =) Thanks for dropping by!

@BluePeriwinkle I can not gain weight. :|

Aloma said...

read my blog. the new one. just saying. wearing my mother's shirts make me feel old.

D said...

you're an interesting blogger!!

Saf ♥ said...

Your posts ALWAYS make me smile.

x

Curlz~ said...

Love the blog
Love Igrid Michealson.
try A fine frenzy - if you haven't already..

Peachy said...

I smiled. I laughed. I liked.
I liked I liked I liked :D

Smita said...

I feel I write an interesting blog. interesting blog interesting blog interesting blog :D

And I really liked the post :)

Shreya. said...

You guys deserve an award for reading and liking this post. :|

Karishma said...

I snorted through my mouth. Through my mouth, through my mouth, through my mouth, through my mouth.
BYE.

Mystique said...

facepalm facepalm facepalm.

Shreya. said...

@Kay @Mystique I'm sorry. :/

fivefeetsmall said...

i like ingrid michaelson and i wear my dad's shorts :)
o.O