Wednesday, February 2, 2011

iHappy.


Morning :D

Have I told you how much I am loving this break? (insert a mad grinning face)

I have taken a whole day off today. I woke up real early, am playing some mad music right now I din't even know I owned, am scrolling downwards reading my own blog, feeling all specialz, hoping I was rich enough to have a chef bake me a cake right now, hoping I was God.

I missed watching television so fucking much. But, now I watch television all day long. (hearts pop up.)

And, I'm going to watch intelligent television too. Like, Discovery. Yes, I'm going to turn into this new smart, alert, all-knowing person.

HA! This is lovely. Just thought I must let you guys know. Be jealous.

12 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Moonie said...

haha. good luck with that, you know, since star world will probably come on the same tv.

Shreya. said...

Teeheee. STOP :P

quartertoinsane said...

gud luck wid dat plan... :P

eternalthinker said...

Oh, how cool is that!
But lemme tell you, when I saw your post title 'iHappy' in my blog's sidebar, guess what I thought?
YES, I really thought you'd have grabbed a new iPod, or even an entire Macbook?!

Shreya. said...

@quartertoinsane Thanks, quarter :D

@ET HAH! I'm better off without technology :O

Anonymous said...

FoOL!!! I was wondering where you disappeared off to!! Dont stay away for too long.. I miss our lil conversations!! :)

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I am jealous!! have fun:-)

Niyati Gandhi said...

ohmygod really?
My breaks generaal consist of sleeping till 6pm and then watching trashy TV.
I mean, my brain's on a break too you know ;)

JD said...

Thanks. I am green with envy.

Enjoy your break, wastey! :]

Shreya. said...

@Veeeee. Gosh I miss it too :O Soon, soon!

@Niyati don't your break consists of coming to Bombay? How come I *never* see you in college? :)

@BollywoodSD thanks, love :)

@JD Chuckle! Thanks for dropping by :)

Mystique said...

Study break, I iz having.

Not as cool as your break.

Have a kitkat.

Meher said...

Gee, I love being this way too. have fun.
btw, In my other blog, i was awarded the most stylish blogger award, and I wish to pass it on to you. There are certain steps you need to follow, so you can check out your award on http://pensez.blogspot.com/ . Do collect it. =)