Saturday, February 19, 2011

I respect my awesomeness.

Quick post. Hi. How are you. Oh, I am doing very okay. Quick question: Aren't you guys fed up of having lived on Planet Earth for so long? I am. Bye.

What why? I have my exams starting in precisely 18 days and DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO CRY AT THE THOUGHT OF THEM EXAMS?

Bye.

Oh, wait a moment. I have a couple of pictures from the same bowring planet. Clicked them all while we pigged out at a friend's place for a movie marathon.

When Cow meets the ... you know what. Camera!


I am a sucker for such things. I love love love love them. (Basically, if you feel too generous, gift these away to me.)


Look closer. Spot the reason why I clicked the picture? :D
No? Whyareyouevealive?


It's a flower vase. Tall, dark, sexy. I should have raided my mate's place. I should have.

Okay, finally, BYE.

12 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Koshy said...

i love those shot glasses.. i gifted them two of friends for their birthday.. they loved it!

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Awesome!
The second pic is superb!!

Nice glass!

:P

Okay.
Bye.

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Oh and All the best for exams!!

I have my exams in 7 days, no wait...6 days.
:(

Final Bye.

Karishma said...

Sheeeee ya. I'm bored of the earth too. Like itna zyaada.
What say we pack up and explore another planet and find item-type alien boys for our nikaah. *Sings umrao jaan songs for the effect*

quartertoinsane said...

i gots my result 2moro :/

waisay gud luck for the exams...

Sam B said...

The cow should meet the camera more often! Love the auto shot!

IceMaiden said...

lol I love those glasses!!!! ME wants!

ATB for ur exams! :)

Cheers,
Annie.

Unknown said...

I just awarded you! :)
Go collect at : stone-paper-scissor.blogspot.com
(:

namratagee.28 said...

I just awarded you too :)

Visit: yellowyesterday.blogspot.com to collect it.

sulagna said...

ohh chee exams !!! i survived for 23 years with them..koi nahi tera bhi yeh bura waqt kat jaeyga:) all the best babe and the autowallas eyes !! OOOf youu maaa

Mystique said...

Dude. That rick pic is SO awesome!

Anonymous said...

Haha the rick pic is neat!