Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happeh.


I can not wipe the grin off my face. I earned my first ever byline in print. In a newsfuckingpaper. *shoves the paper in your face*

So. Between grinning like an idiot and grinning like an idiot, I have been grinning like an idiot. And the biggest chocolate chip on the chocolate cake being, mine was a travel story. (insert joyful squeal)

Aaaaaaand a travel story based on a place situated in the North East. A place I rave enough after. It's almost like all lovers meet their respective lovers and this one big Bollywood movie comes to a happy end ...

(Breathes in.) I must keep a check on my emotions.

In other news, summer is here. Well, almost. And, I have no summer travel plans. *sad face*

I have plenty of plans otherwise. Like, getting my hair chopped off from a roadside barber. I am very serious. What are the chances of them screwing my notsogreat hair up? Vote. Also, if you know of any such amazing 'under the tree' barber place in Bombay, be kind and direct me? Please?

Anyway. I can not wait for exams to begin and quickly finish themselves up.

I want to earn loads and buy myself a pretty and sexy camera. I want to earn myself the camera. Include me and my camerawishes in your prayers.

*Doodles a BYE! in ten different ways*

20 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Meher said...

Yay! Congratulaaaations! I don't have summer plans either. Any compensation?
Okay, bye.

quartertoinsane said...

the byline please?

Soumya said...

Included :)

All the best!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Congrats!! can you scan the article and upload it? pretty please:-)

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!
Congratulations!! :)


Yeah, me too want to earn and get a aousum camera..This summer!
Yay!!


Good luck!
:)

Shreya. said...

@meher boring featherless birds flock together ? :P
okay, bye.

@quartertoinsane @bollywoodSD, I would pimp myself, but this is for you guys. :)

http://mumbaimirror.com/article/128/201012292010122920015598337b470b/At-the-small-mountain.html

@Soumya, thanks :D

@Blue periwinkle awh. We'll pray for each other. :O

Magali Vaz said...

OMG, Congrats!!!!!!! *hugs*
My summer plans are on again off again. I wanted to earn my cam myself, but gave up & annoyed the parents into getting it for me. I'm weak like that.
I will pray for you!

L1L2 said...

congrats! like the title to ur piece:)

buckingfastard said...

the awesomeness of ita-lian(roadside) saloon...i always get shaved out dere....ohh wait...dat reminds me i shud get my HIV test done :P

Karishma said...

Kameeneeh X[
Don't show your article to Item.
Summer travel plans shall be made soon. *slap*
Alsoooo, I shall pray that a awesomesexaaay camera find sits way into wastey's life.
*Doodles bye in 11 different ways*

Ha! I win.
BYE.

Mystique said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

I have not seen you since New Years eve.

Hmm.

Shreya. said...

@Magali ... YAYYYY :D

@L1L2 Thanks, love. Good to see you here! :)

@buckingfastard Eeeeeeee go away :X

@Karishma... Remind me when we meet next no? :(
Also, PLAN!

@Mystique ... I KNOW, RIGHT? :[
This Summer? Okay? OKAY.

Antoinette Musik said...

OMG I friggen love this street art! Your blog is gorgeous.

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com ♥

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Sara Swift
pocket cell phone jammer

Mystique said...

I am not there for like half the summer....

*slinks away shamefully*

Shreya. said...

@antoinette hey! Thanks for dropping by. :)

@sara, thanks :)

@Mystiqu *sad face* The other half then. :D

chhipa said...

I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more details.

Shop Towel

Anonymous said...

Dude , i love this blog.. keep writing
~Niv

Manasi Parikh said...

Shreya!

Need your e-mail id. Wanted to talk to you about a fun freelance, something to do witttthhh...this:

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=134154516654778

you can get in touch with me on bechainnagri@gmail.com

Philophobic said...

Conflatulayshunz about the newspaper thingie. :]