Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Such a sad Cow.


I write. You read. End of story. I talk. You hear me out. End of story. Not. Because everytime people talk, there's some talking back that happens. And more talking back. And more talking back. And the end result is? A heart-attack giving phone bill. Yes, I am extremely cheap like that.

Apart from all the kidding, I have grown sick of connecting to the world via my phone. My phone seems to annoy the life out of me. Out of nowhere. I wish to downgrade to a simpler phone. If I bring it up, my family will throw rocks at me. Hence I decided to use technology to fight technology. I have pushed my phone into the flight mode and people can contact me nomore. Plus, my phone stays switched on. Comes to use when I want to look important and punch into the keypad xD

Am I sounding too serious for my usual standards? My apologies.

MY PHONE IS ON THE FLIGHT MODE AND I AM ON NO FLIGHT AND I AM LOVING IT BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN NOT GET THROUGH TO ME. Not that many try :D

I'm wanting things I can never get. It makes me sad. No, it's not about cake or boys. Sales have begun and it doesn't excite me no more. It makes me sad. I have no company when I want to faff around at work. It makes me sad. Being sad makes me sad. now I don't even want to type anymore. I'm that sad.

Anyway, such a sad post from such a cow. Sigh. You come all the way to my blog and this is what you get? Naw. You deserve better.

I want to work for the Lonely Planet. New shizz on my agenda list. I'm going to pester every soul I know to get things moving ^-^

Anybody here can do anything for the cow? Please do. You shall go up on my wall of awesomeness. Right now, I'm the only one up there. Bye.

6 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Koshy said...

i love keeping my phone flight mode. its a fun way to annoy my housemates!

Deboleena said...

I wish I could do something for you, but you've actually done something for me in return. I've had a terrible day people-wise. People everyday are annoying, today was them on overdrive. This makes me feel less alone. Not that alone is bad. But you knew that already :)

Don't be sad, Ms. Cow.
Moo.

Meher said...

I'm annoyed of my phone too. :/

Mystique said...

I know.

Moonie said...

i dont get the picture.

Prutha Raithatha said...

where u got these pics from? loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them... and to hell with the phone i say...aerplane mode is genuis idea!!

go get ur dreams hunny..and dont rest till u get to lovely planet!! ill make a reco if u need and if it counts ..lol