Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cotton candy.

Me with one of them many jholas. Gleeeeee.

Awesome wali feeling *-*

I must have repeated this (out loud) over a million times, to over a million people each, and I can't fight the urge to tell another million people about it...

I now haz 7 new jholas. *tiny hearts start popping up in the air*

My life seems to have gotten so much more meaningful since then, I tell you! Everyday I wake up, I want to go to college and show my jholas off :') It makes me want to go to college. It makes me want to meet newer people. It makes me want to talk more about the good cotton does to the environment. Not that I care much about the environment, just that, err, it lets me show my bags off :D

They were given away to me by a kind friend who used to be a 'kurta jhola guy'. They'r used and that's what makes me want to cry with glee!

Aaaaaaaaand to add to it, a friend who just got back from Goa got me this bag ^-^



Though I am no girl who talks to her bags and shoes, there's something about cotton bags that brightens my brain bulbs! Sigh. So much happiness. What am I going to do with all of this happiness!

Anyway. We'r at a 199 followers and you know I am super happy and shamelessly proud about it :)
Now all I want is for
Such a Cow to make it to the newspapers, man! (Content sigh)

I linked you to my own blog on my own blog. HA!

199 sounds so awesome :D


18 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

maria said...

And i'm the 200th follower. I FEEL SPECIAL. YAY ME AND YOU.

Goddess of Nonsense said...

No man. When I gave you Neil Dantas bag, no wall post. When I gave you red bag, no blog post. When I gave you bday bag, no wall post.
My life is meaningless man.

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I am so happy you found ur soul mate in these jholas:-)

Niyati Gandhi said...

I love the gaav ki gori bag.
someone in my class has it too!

now you also have 2 posts about your jholas.
Purple Peeptoes too! :)

Aishwarya said...

You are Awesome .
:)

SaJ said...

200 now.
Wow.
That's some cow! :D

Unknown said...

Ab toh 200 ho gaye!
:D
Congratz are in order!
I LOVE your blog, like LOVE.

Unknown said...

lol!!!
gr8 that u've got sumthing to motivate you to go to college!
have fun...may u get ur 200th follower soon!
take care
mansi

Shreya. said...

@Maria and @Kanika hahahah you two pretty ladies are the 200th followers :D thank you sow much!

@Goddess of nonsense ... but, but, but they'r JHOLAS :/

Ummmm, your mention is toh made in my everyday life...forget my blog! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU :O


@BollywoodStyleD yeeeey! i did! I did! :)

@Niyati Gandhi :D hain nah? awesome it looks no? :D

thanks sow much!

@Aisha OMG. How'd you know, man?

@Saj haha such a cow, no? :D

@Mansi I already got 'them' :D

Uma said...

I WANT that gaav ki gori wala jhola!!!!

Blognostic said...

Reminds me of a trekking bag, I was addicted to. I carried my college books in it. :)

Unknown said...

your heyur is preettaay.

Meher said...

I'm a total jhola person. I got just 4 though. Mum freaks out every time I want to buy a new one. Sigh! But then my bags mean so much to me too.

Mani Lalwani said...

hehe.. nice read :)

Shreya. said...

@Uma teeeheee ... Goa!!!!

@Blognostic ... ohhhhh, interesting! Thanks for stopping by!

@Kanika ... you think so? :D thankooo!

@meher ... I'm so glad my mom isn't bothered a tiny bit :/

@Mani ... thanks :)

Punkster said...

Ahh! I've always wanted those awesome Jholas!

That awesome awesome I'm-so-artistic-and-part-time-sanyasi feel that you get. I'm Jayluus!

Anyhow awesome awesome blog. Btw. Change the theme but, you're copying my theme. Gah.

=D

PS- There's this song called "Sheena is a punk rocker" by The Ramones. Pakka those guys were thinking about you, while writing it. Pakka. Now call yourself Sheena.

Shreya. said...

hahahhaha Punky, isn't it?

Get to Delhi, you'll find these bags all over the place!!

We'r so cool, we copy our themes B)

I'll check the song right away!

Unknown said...

Well since you are such a Jhola Bag fanatic, it wouldn't be a bad idea to add an 8th Jhola bag to your collection. Do check out these Jhola Bags