Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chocolate flavored wafers.


I feel so much better :)

Does it feel good to have a complicated life? Complicated thought processes, complicated relationships, twisted perceptions, twisted conclusions. May be we grow old to turn into one such ball of complications? Do you?

I’m telling you, all of it happens when you go push yourself on too many people. I’m telling you.

Okay, I know I’v expressed my dislike for people and hence I’m shamelessly blaming them o_O’ My mother is genuinely worried about me regarding this. I’v annoyed her so much during this break that I’m pretty sure I will be up for adoption by the end of this month.

I watched Paranormal Activity 2 the other day. Oh man, such a borefest. The print was poor. So, I assumed every random shaky move in the surrounding was ‘paranormal activity’. I was genuinely bored. Horror movies don't scare me. Not at all. *Nods*

That thing I’m making, it’s turning out to be pretty looking! I’m making two of them. One for a friend, one for my cute little house! And obviously, the prettier one will be for my house. I’m selfish like that.

I *hate* talking to people over the phone. And I just don’t get it how people can talk to other people over the phone. I conveniently tend to act all goldfish like when people ask me to call them up. But, that day I did. And probably spoke more sense than I ever have in the past 3 months.

Anyway. I love twisting egos xD Have I told you that before?

I’m glad I can write. Hahah it’s almost like thakoor from Sholay realized that he can write. I’m filmy like that.

Afterthought: What if I call my blog 'SUCH A MEENA KUMARI' ? Sounds fun to me. To you?

Bye.

26 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Anonymous said...

WTF?? Lol.. I dont think Im coming back here if you rename your blog 'SAMK'!! oh and btw.. does anyone eventually get to eat the house??

Dreamcatcher said...

I dont like talking to people on phone too!!!!!!
Whenever i tlak on phone I just go "wat else" regardless of what the other person is saying...the perfect guide to stop people calling you. TRY!
N yeah, you go meenakumari, your fulon dramawalla blog will just become even more dramebaaz! :D

Shruti said...

You have such deceiving titles, man!
I thought the post will be about chocolate wafers and till the end, not even a wee mention! Anything, but the wafers :P
I haven't watched Paranormal Activity 2, since I slept through the first part so thought the sequel will be dumber than the 1st. What exactly is their perception of 'horror', I've no idea!! :|
Somehow, I think 'Such a cow' sounds better. :D And How do you go around twisting egos, eh? ;)

P.S- Wonder what makes you put titles which have no correlation with the post. I mean it's creative and all that and I'd love to know your point on it! :)

Shreya. said...

@Ve haw! You won't come back? :@ I am not buying it. GO.

Why you want to eat the house, sir?

@Dandelion ... i do exactly that :/

@Shruti ... you know what, I think i'm going to save your question and answer it in the next post :] will do?

Paranormal 2 was only a beeeet better than 1.

Shruti said...

Ah! Ok. I'll wait..with bated breath(the last part is for the effect)---> When in cow's land, do as she does! :P

Anonymous said...

lol..smartass!!! Well you cant blame me for trying a lil blackmail, can ya?? why I want to eat the house?? a) coz its supposed to be eaten!! and b) to feel like Gulliver eating a Lilliputian house!!! :D

Shreya. said...

@shruti teeheee! Yes, madame :)

@Ve ... aww! You no get to eat my house. Please? :(

Abdullah Tariq said...

That chick in Paranormal Entity is HOT! :D

Shreya. said...

But AT my love, it's Activity. Not Entity :/

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I dislike people to..lets send some bad vibes into the world and hopefully everyone (other than u and me) will self-combust:-) I am powerful like that..

Anonymous said...

Ok ok.. dont make the sad smiley!! I no eat your house!! Will buy me some Cadbury shots instead! :)

Shreya. said...

@BollywoodstyleD ... we'r awesome. Have I told that to you before?

@Ve .. gleeee :]

Anonymous said...

lol..Awesome Twosome? Desi version of the Powerpuff girls eh???

Shreya. said...

hahaha got no work today, sir? keep stalking my blog? o_O'

Anonymous said...

lol.. I am at work. Part of it IS to stalk your blog!! ;) besides what you cribbing about? You're vela as it is!! :P

Shreya. said...

part of your work is to stalk my blog? Am I a celebrity? ^-^

The commentseeking whore that I am, I'm tempted to check them every now and then when infact I should clearly be working on my break assignment :/

Anonymous said...

You a celeb? I dont know, are you? :P and besides.. its not only celebs who get stalked, you know.. Bigshot businessmen, mid-level gangsters, drug kingpins, corrupt bureaucrats.. and the occasional semi-psychotic 19 yr old! ;)

Whats ur assignment?

Shreya. said...

mine is on Migration in Bombay from the PoliticalScienceish point of view :)

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A BLOG?

Anonymous said...

No need to shout!! :) Dunno actually.. wouldnt know what to write about. Been doing the rounds of various blogs for the past two months now.. its interesting to see what makes people tick. Some write about daily events, some write on their interests, likes and dislikes.. you blog is inspired by daily life.. but written in the most obscure, warped way possible.. which makes it such a delight to be read! I really wouldnt know what to write on....

Pol Sci eh? Wot fun!! So lemme guess.. you're largely targetting the UP'ites?? Maybe Southie's to a small degree?

Shreya. said...

You aren't born knowing what to write :O you tend to get your style right eventually. Helps. Especially if talking things out is your solution to most worries. You must try and put it all down. Any floating thought even :)

Not targeting, we have a very pro-migration view on it :)

Anonymous said...

I dont talk bout my worries. I brood! :)

Damn cool bout the pro-migration bit. Was exactly what I was going to suggest. If only our political parties thought the same way! :) You have my vote if you ever have any political ambitions!

Shreya. said...

Brood you must. But talking them out to the air even, helps!

I'm going to be the coolest politician. My mummy tells me. But i'm too cool to become one 8)

Anonymous said...

Done! I'm gonna vent on your blog from now on! :)

And why dont you start a 'COW' Party?? I hereby submit my application for nomination as Treasurer in said party! ;)

Ananya said...

I hate hate hate talking on the phone. The other person may never know the feelings associated. No smileys. :P

And I LOVE complicated life. You don't have time to think bullshit. :D

The Me. said...

Oooo. I love wafers and I don't call people either. :>

Anonymous said...

Straight to the point and well written! Why can’t everyone else be like this?