Thursday, November 18, 2010

How much is too much?


That picture makes my desktop look super adorable. I love the picture. I clicked. Yes yes, ‘I’m a show off like that’.

Okay, about titles of my posts that are so never related or remotely connected to the post: There is no particular reason I got for doing so :] It’s just that I have ten thoughts being thought of when I’m not doing anything in particular. 8 thoughts get written about, one or two get brushed under the ‘private’ bracket and that one lonely thought becomes my title for the post! True story.

I keep telling people all the time: If you don’t treat other ordinary people well enough, with due respect and courtesy, you are nothing. No matter what you are, it all burns down to ‘nothing’.

I do realize I am mostly not kidding when I call myself awesome.

And we all paste adjectives upon ourselves. Only a couple of us speak them out loud. What do you think you are? Come on, tell me!

I’m waiting for these movies to download themselves. Into the Wild and then a couple of other ones! I left my assignments to go make paper boats out of themselves. I’m better off watching movies, man!

I love asking questions. I really do. And the answers people throw up to questions I ask on Twitter amazes me. So, the other day, I was wondering…if I do ever get around to getting inked, I’d go for a question mark. Preferably on the forehead. But since I don’t want my mother to flip, I will place it elsewhere :-/

Virgo women are beautiful. Nature wise. Even the rest are, but Virgo women are too much beautiful ^.^

I’m not half as self obsessed as you think me to be.

14 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

call me 'paradigm of misery', m awesome like dat....

Anonymous said...

Rhythm house eh?? Truly awesome!! and yeah.. we all do use adjectives for ourselves.. but I'm guessing modesty never came up!! ;) jk!!

Frankly, I dont think ur self obsessed at all.. I think you just say a whole lot of shit for effect!!

Shreya. said...

@quartertoinsane and you alone know what that means. Yes. That awesome :]

@Ve ... you'r too modest to pick one for yourself? Ah! igetit.

Ananya said...

And we all paste adjectives upon ourselves. Only a couple of us speak them out loud.

^true that.

Anirudh said...

Into the Wild is pretty awesome. :)

Darshan Chande said...

Into the Wild is a very good movie. Philosophically very profound.

BTW, tattooing question-mark on the forehead has potential to set a trend. Justdoit! You'll look nice too! :D

Anonymous said...

lol...touche'! What can I say... I wouldnt wanna crowd ur blog with all the adjectives I could come up with for meself!! :D

Shreya. said...

you'r allowed to :)

Anonymous said...

yes ma'am! maybe next time around :)

eternalthinker said...

Aw, Into the Wild is my most favouritest movie!!

Shruti said...

So this post answers my question.
Phew! You are too much rolled into one. How can a 19 yr old pack in so much..umm..wisdom?? :P Tell Tell..Pretty please?
And the adjective that suits me best would be: Weird. Seriously!

Shreya. said...

@et ... wheeeeee long time :)

@shruti ... I don't know, man :/ Wisdom or what, I just dont know!

NIM said...

hey ur tagged on my latest post. check it out :)

Anonymous said...

COW!! Where'z you?? The stalker's getting bored here!!