Monday, October 4, 2010

You are like Jelly. Yuck and Bwak.


Image Courtesy: Cow meets the Camera.

I desperately want to be able to talk intelligent. Like a couple of you may desperately want a lover, a maid, lose weight, money, a kingdom, chocolate, a pet donkey and other such things. I want myself to be intelligent. Can't even say 'more intelligent than I already am'.

I realized that if you can use fancy sounding words and join big big long sentences (OMG my spelling of 'sentences' was just corrected by the spell check on blogger. Damn.) Okay whatever, I'm in no mood to talk about it now. I feel insulted.

The mother was out on this teeeeeny vacation with her friends down South! She got me such colourful gifts :] She got me a wooden spinning top :D Poor thing still thinks I'm a kid! I love her. But, the pwettiest and cutest and colourfullest gift she got was for that neighbor's baby. And the thing is, I like it better. So, one of these days maybe I'll walk into their house cool-ly and walk out with it :/ I'm cheap like that.

In other news, I'm meant to be on the behind side of cameras. Rather, I want to be.

Also, exams are coming up. And I'm as chilled as ever. I told you, I'm a cool drink to hang out with.

Train journeys are boring these days. Mostly I sleep through them cause it's so early, cow feels sleepy :(

Bye.

22 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

as I read somewhr, " o gee, o gee. wah gee wah gee..." wat'd da baby get?

Anonymous said...

While it might seem desirable to 'come across' as intelligent, just having an extensive vocab doesnt necessarily mean you've got enuff grey matter to back it up. Its a lot more impressive when you have the ability to express what defines you as a person, by simply typing out a few random thoughts and uploading a couple of pics on a blog.

oh and just in case you werent able to figure that out by yourself.... I was talking about you! ;)

sulagna said...

hehehe i had once taken a picture with my neighbours baby and one of my well wishing friends commented "baccha chor"

Shreya. said...

@quartertosane ... heeh i dint get it, but a thank you shall do? :P

@Ve... Wheeeeeeeee! thats was ADORABLE of you :) honestly! come back hereeeeee! i love adorable people :]

@sulagna hahaha faltoo people like us ko what to say :P

Parinita said...

"And I'm as chilled as ever. I told you, I'm a cool drink to hang out with."

New favourite sentence that I'm going to shamelessly plagiarize. Blogger corrected my spelling of plagiarize too. Ass.

Antara said...

It kinda takes a lot more intelligence to keep a blog going than it does to spew out big words. =)

And you're so cute. What did the baby get?

Darshan Chande said...

By the way, WHO WANTS A PET DONKEY!? :D

Darshan Chande said...

LOL! I would rather have THE COW! :P

Shreya. said...

@Pari hahaha go ahead. but everytime you use it, quietly give me credit. i'm strict like that :P

@anty... heheh true?
that baby got this odd wooden game that i'm trying to figure out but she won't let me touch it :|

@darshan ... hhhaha there are people like me who'd want donkeys and monkeys. GO :P

quartertoinsane said...

yea yea... dat'd do...

bt wat did da baby get?

Shreya. said...

zilch. zero. nothing :P

Anonymous said...

so an odd wooden game is all it takes to make you happy?? lol..now if only all the women in the world were like you ;)

Shreya. said...

are you following me on twitter by any random odd chance? :D

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Pet donkey sounds like so much fun:-)

completely agree with what Ve wrote!!

Unaccustomed Mirth said...

it took me exactly two sentences of this post to bookmark you :P

Anonymous said...

nah! find twitter a tad too impersonal for me. I guess weirdly enuff, we were both on at pretty much the same time all of yesterday!

lol.. Any random odd chance that you're stalking me? ;)

Karishma said...

useless only you are!
Next time when train rides sleepy and blah like that, item_ go phone karneka.
She'll come running with band baaja and all that.
Byooteeefool only your morning will become.

Shreya. said...

@bollywooddairies i know right :D

@Grace aww thankoo you :]

@Ve. ...haww how will i stalk you. your blogger profile is *empty* :P you must be stalking me! I'm stalkable like that :]

@Kay ... idiot. wastey waste so much time at night, wastey sleep in train :P

Anonymous said...

yeah.. Im more a reader than a blogger.. just as yet! So I guess as far as the stalking issue goes.. Guilty as charged!! :)

Shreya. said...

my pleasure sir/maam :)

manisha sharma said...

hey , nice blog , like it ,
won’t be nice if i u can clickover to my blog page too ,
& post some suggestion

Anonymous said...

Whoaa! As much as I respect and value the female gender, Im still damn happy to be a guy!!! No ma'am here please!! :P