Saturday, October 2, 2010

Where are you going to go?

Cow meets the camera

Wheeeeeee! Khandala happened :] And between going on real real real real early morning and equally late night walks, discovering graveyards and aimlessly sitting on the railway tracks, we presented papers. Acting all intelligent. But that's not the point. The point is, I was *this* close to nature! Like,
close. And it was what it always is: beautiful. Cheap beautiful. And now I know whom to marry. A forest officer. Anyway, pictures, can't share them all, only a few. I'll put up bit by bit :]

Where: On the road somewhere.
I have a thing for the Devanagari font :]

Where: In the convent.
Well...
Where: Right behind the guesthouse

Speak.

13 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Rija Yousuf said...

Soothing to the eye as always.

Vintage Obsession said...

I've heard so much about that place , Lovee the third shot :)

Nikki said...

Khandala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you....!!

Aishwarya said...

3rd one is real good!
Even you dp.
Clicked there? :)

The Me. said...

Prettyyy!

Biya said...

cute shots.. nature always has its calming effects its just that we are so busy in our lives that we dont ponder

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Foooo! Byootiful only they are :)

bollywoodstylediaries said...

nice!!

Shreya. said...

I'm bored of throwing thank yous at your people :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Nice! My first time on your blog.. and I must say I really like your style. Will keep coming back for sure.. lol.. and while I can appreciate the inspiration from the Switchfoot track, I doubt he's up to the challenge! ;)

Shreya. said...

oooooh excuse me! i forgot to give him due credit :s

Anonymous said...

lol.. relax! somehow I dont think their legal team will be contacting you anytime soon! :P

madrasdante said...

Hey Shreya,

3rd pic is good and you have great eyes, liked your old display pic better ;)

Dante