Monday, September 27, 2010

Through a field. Into the forest. Get Lost.


Perpetually sleepy. That's me. Or maybe it's a sort of escape from staying awake and having to work on things. Earlier I simply used to kid. Call myself a bean bag and all. But now I really have turned into one. I have people calling me up trying to learn the art of being laid back. I'm not too sure if it's something to be proud of. Certainly not something that'll make my CV look brighter.

Anyway, retarded rain. It's nearing the end of September and it decides to rain. Obviously I'm umbrellaless. And then you know, lonely girl drenched in the rain is like an antique painting in a museum. Stand there and leer and letch. Whose goes what? Assholes.

I dream a lot these days. Day dream. I day dream, I eat, feel sleepy, sleep, sleep-dream, wake up and then continue day-dreaming.

I think I'm going to be stuck all my life. In routines and ruts. Because I'm the kinds who'll slip into a bean bag and sit and stare for hours to come without speaking a word. I'm cool like that. I'd want to be a yellow bean bag for certain.

You know I love to doodle :] that is one thing I can work on at any point of the day. So I doodled that picture up there for Red Bull ! I told my mom it's an assignment from college. Just to shut her up y'know :/ She believed me. She is sweet like that. Aye! Sorry Mom!

Anyway, I got to pack. I'm off to Khandala for the next half of the week with friends for some boring Sociology concerned program. I'm going to put up at a haunted villa :] True. Yes yes, I'm a show off like that.

11 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Darshan Chande said...

*AWESOME* doodle, gal!!

D said...

Dood (this totally warrants a dood), I doodle half-faces like that not to mention the creepy Go-Ogle thing which I thought no one else could think of. Hehe.

Enjoy the Khandala villa and write all about it.

(I used to be Sugar Magnolia)

Sidrah said...

rain and stares suck big time =/ stupid jerks.

i loved the doodle AKA assignment ^^

I doodle alot too, that is what I do in class rather than sleeping.

http://suchanelf.blogspot.com/

Shreya. said...

@darshan thankyou :]

@deboleena i swear i din't flick any of your ideas :D

quartertoinsane said...

cant get half of it... bt nice doodle...

Prutha Raithatha said...

soo jealous that r u get to go to khandala... !! miss lonavala and khandala treks ...

and dont be a bean bag... theres too much fun out there to be had !!

love ur writing

Anandit _ Andy said...

Lovely!! \m/

Maryam said...

I really like your blog. Antique painting in museum is so right. I'm a fat purple bean bag these days =(

Karishma said...

Even I am very daydreamy. Since bachpan Whattodo item?

Listen I wanted to participate too! Time hi nahin mila :(

And you wont believe it, just yesterday Vidya Balan was telling me, Shreya should have participated.

Way to go daughter! Mommy is totally rooting for your sketch.

purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

Amol Dhir said...

If you did that doodle. You are awesome.

The Me. said...

Your doodles are creative. Mine are lame and monotonous =) .
I'm a gray bean bag these days. -.-