Thursday, October 7, 2010

Connect dots. They won't lead you anywhere.


"When you try your best, but you don't succeed When you get what you want, but not what you need When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep... Stuck in reverseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (...)"

I'v been singing that out loud in my head ever since this unkind morning started. (
Due credit should be give: Fix You, Coldplay)

Need to travel is being felt. Need to leave behind eversinglething and everysingleperson is poking me in my head. Maybe I'll take Goddess of Nonsense and N shady person along. I really want to travel. Work for a month somewhere, earn atleast a million (!!) bucks and then go on one road trip after the other.

I love my city. In all honesty, I do. But now I'm sick of it. And I want to move to another country. Move out. Without family and friends. Move to a place and live in solitude for a while. Eat sleep pray. (we'll keep aside the 'love' bit because when coupled with 'sleep' it'll sound shady.)

You could call me a muddled brain. Cause I don't know why.

Anyway, Do you realise that there always is this one person who can crumble you down like a cookie? That person is never the same. It's a different person at all times. But there always is someone. Just a thought.

Yesterday, the neighbor's baby walked in wearing a kaftan :O And day before that, a bathrobe complete with fluffy slippers. And she's only a year old. Damn. When I was a year old, you'd probably see me loitering around at my babysitters wearing random things. Either bottoms or the top. Running behind the big kiddies. Okay, not running, maybe crawling? Kids these days I tell you.

Anyway, what is romance for you? Random question! For me it is curling up and sleeping in the hands of whoever the loverboy is. Curl up and sleep. Favorite activity since childhood. I also connect romance to it.

Food no longer interests the cow as much :/ Food just does not get me to do things anymore. I puke at the thought of fancy looking food. Mostly cause I don't know how to eat it in the first place.


9 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

awwww.... its jst a phase...

n can u by any chance post the recipe for dosa?

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling.. when things dont always go the way I plan, sometimes I feel the need to just be by myself. Where I'm not immersed in so much chaos, that my own thoughts are being drowned out. So I can actually hear myself.

Tho on a more positive note, road trips just for the sheer wanderlust factor, is a major high in itself! :)

Shreya. said...

@quartertosane ... lol dosas? recipe? gosh i dont know! its just some batter you prepare and then spread it on a pan :s

@Ve .. i know right :/ too much noise. too much.

Koo said...

Woohoo, sleep- a million times over love :P

quartertoinsane said...

dang... i knew the marketing people overrated it...

whr u planning to go by da way?

Biya said...

It was lovely.. and ya that cookie crunmble thing was soo true..

Conflict said...

Food won't interest you once you've eaten a lot :d heh

Nice blog.

Antara said...

Food + Sleep is much better than Love.

Really.

Unless your husband offers both in unlimited quantities. ^_^

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I wont be surprised if the baby is already "following" Suri cruise:-)

Food of no interest - damn. this is serious!!

You. Are. Fabulous..Now, go eat some chocolate cake.