Friday, October 8, 2010

All in one deep breath.


Wake up. Struggle. Fiddle. Hit snooze. Wake up. Smile. Groggy. Frown. Smile. Muddled. Wake up. Bend forward at the mirror. Dreams. Catch them. Re-live them. Headache. Blank dreams. Wake up. Mental to-do list. Food. Eat. Drink. Food. Water. Cold Water. The world in a newspaper. Bizarre. Straightface. Interesting. Horoscope. Read and forget. Work. Travel. Exchange strange looks. Eavesdrop. Music. Crowd. Sweat and pain. Virus. Disease. Workplace. College. Class. School. People. More people. More people. And people. Motion. Movement. Slow. Fast. Stop. Think. Move. But never fast forward. Money. Jingle of coins. Crisp notes. Torn notes. Hi. Hello. No hello. Doodles. Numbers. Alphabets. Words. Sentences. Stories. Yawn. Infatuation. Blush. Exchange looks. Twirl hair. Shy. Open. Direct. One way. Dialogue. Monologue. Noise. Air. Time. Time. Time. Rush. Push. Nudge. Work your way up. Work your way in. Work your way out. Music. Food. Sleep. Smile. Lone. Wait. Patience. Hold hands. Short walks. Through lanes and longer routes. Warmth. Love. Dark. Silent. Workload. Food. People. People. People. Re-live. Like. Dislike. Love. Hate. Make love. Make money. Make happiness. Make awesome babies. Die.

17 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

Wow! I loved the way you've put it. It makes us retrospect :)
and Its so true!

quartertoinsane said...

i think u missed a few in between...

Anirudh said...

Super-like.

Darshan Chande said...

Nice. You can even make a doodle of it. It'll make a good one! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a modern day take on the 'All the world's a stage' speech in Shakespeare's As You Like It!

Tho personally I loved the ' Bend forward at the mirror' after wake up.. dont we all do that?? lol

Shreya. said...

@Harini thank you :)

@quartertosane ... Must be sir :)

@anirudh... random visit aye? Nice! thanks!

@Darshan ... ooooh i might!

@Ve ... I can assure you it's an original cause I'v never read a Shakespeare in my life :)

Anonymous said...

lol.. Chill! Wasnt accusing you of plagiarism! Just saying it sounds like a take on life as whole.. which is what Shakespeare did too. If anything, I like your version better!!

and give Shakespeare a try.. who knows.. you might learn a thing or two! :)

Shreya. said...

I have a feeling I might sleep through him. Maybe Shakespeare for Dummies will do :P

Anonymous said...

lol.. ahh crap.. who we kidding! Lets just get you a Rihanna album instead! ;)

Shreya. said...

Nooooo. I'll read through my own blog. I'm that self-proclaimedly-cool :P

Anonymous said...

lol..Attitude.. and loads of it! I like! Seems like it'll be worth my time to read more of your blog myself! :)

Anonymous said...

was very well written...and I guess this type of construction isn't so rare to see, " not only Shakes can do this ". A friend made up something in the same style though with a completely different theme.
I liked you Shreya, I'll come by more..

Shreya. said...

@Ve ... my pleasure, sir :)

@david ... hey thanks for dropping by! hang around here :]

Conflict said...

Nice :)

malpani.!! said...

Su-weet..!! but depressing that u summed it all up in one breath.. but well thats the irony..!!
nahaice.. :)

Mystique said...

Style is liked.

Anonymous said...

Who are you?