Friday, October 15, 2010

Running in circles.


Cute or Hot ?

What do you prefer? Pick. Quickly. Don't ask why and what. It's just one of those 'in the air' questions.

Terms and conditions:
  1. Don't you dare say 'depends'.

  2. Don't you dare say 'a combination'.

Also, if you are bored, if you are waiting for the download to complete itself, or waiting for the other person to reply back, or waiting for your life to throw lemons at you, or are kind, guess ... Guess what Cow would pick :]

It's very okay if you don't wish to guess. The world is a free country like that.

I smell of library dust. Old library dust :)

I do realize you people love me a lot, library dust or pixie dust, and hence I type out random confessions :P

OKAY PICK!

11 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

sandhyaa said...

HOTness without a second thought !

quartertoinsane said...

da cow would pick cuteness...

AnicA said...

definitely HOT !

Anonymous said...

Neither.. I'd say 'sweet' more than cute or hot. She's supposed to look hot, but her eyes have waay too much innocence.

Not that I know you too well, but Im gonna guess Cow would say cute! So which is it?

Anonymous said...

I like hot hot hot. I think the cow would like hot and would leave them devasted after many hours of "quickly".

Anandit _ Andy said...

Ok, if you hadn't been this strict with the response you want, i would have said 'none'. But, The better options is cute. :)

P.S: Tell me, do you smell chocolate in old rusty books??

Darshan Chande said...

LOL! I can't answer for my answer you forbade! :D As for the Cow, the Cow is CUTE so the cow *might* pick HOT. :P

bollywoodstylediaries said...

cute with a hint of sadness..

Prutha Raithatha said...

hot

Emmagination said...

C.U.T.E

Deboleena said...

First impression is Hotness but once you see the slightly awry, nearly crossed eyes - awww. <3