Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Something has to be done.


I'm SO blah. And, forgetful. These days. Actually, because I am blah, I am forgetful and because I am forgetful, I feel blah. Circle. Full circle. I got my hair cut and I sport this whole disheveled messy look right now. And me wrapping myself up in kurtas and jholas and cotton cloth and geek glasses isn't helping me look too presentable. I look like a mess. And, people find it odd. As expected. They will never grow out of straightened hair and crease-less clothes. And handbags. Pretty annoying handbags that look like they might break into a giggle.

Actually, lets stick to me being blah and forgetful.

So, that's that.

14 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

xyzandme said...

I am not a cow..But I did find you (your blog?) awesome.

Plus I had to google the meaning of disheveled; why is it becoming more and more difficult to read blogs! All are GRE standard blogs these days..

I need to keep up with the bloggers vocab!

Anirudh said...

'Presentable' is a 1970's word. You should know better. Otherwise, I giveth free tuition.

And disheveled hair wanna see. Picputfast.

Antara said...

But that is a good look. Very journalist-y.

Photo! I wanna see :)

Darshan Chande said...

Hehe... Cow's got a haircut. Messy, yeah. That's the right word! :| or :) I don't know. :P So I'd better go with a :D

Moonie said...

i want to write something but i dont know what to write. im only writing because you tell me to in almost every post. you are an amazing photographer.

Anonymous said...

http://venivedivecivogue.blogspot.com/ hey plz do read and feed my blog with your comments.

Anushay. said...

Just Mooo. Feels better =P

Karishma said...

Handbags are sooooo aunty no? Part of the reason why you're cool is because you're wrapped in cotton and you have hair like that.
These blackberry sporting, protein shake drinking people will fall under the train and die if they make fun of wastey. Okaaay?


purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

callezee said...

Nice one..

Magali Vaz said...

I like your look. It's awesome. Its what my mom would call 'mad'. Whenever my mom describes any person/outfit/movie whatever as mad, I know I'll love it! :D
I don't get what you people have against BlackBerries. I love my BB :(

Deboleena said...

You go on walks too! <3 And you're younger than me - the world still has a chance.

Shreya. said...

@magali ... hahhah awww hahaha okay you are an exception when it comes to BB's. happy? :D

@tattva lol thankooo. my pleasure :]

The Renegade Gypsy said...

"And handbags. Pretty annoying handbags that look like they might break into a giggle."

LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the starting. Especially how you said full circle. And I'm all for dishevelled hair, it be my permanent look these days :P