Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fit yourself in a teapot. Warm and Comfortable.


Life is beautiful. There will be noise and there will be a crowd. There will be trash and there will be a strong stink. You'll sit through a room full of people who are screaming at each other. The noise will blind your ears. And to shove away the hurt, you will munch on things. It'll all collect into one big ball of garbage and make you feel sick within.

I still think Life is beautiful.

I was on a long lone walk and I thought of it. I smiled.

The last time I saw a shooting star for real, I was too engrossed gaping at the beauty of it. When beautiful things happen to you, you are awestruck. Your mind is in a daze. You don't count them beautiful happenings on your fingers. And then very conveniently complain about how your life is a mess without any beautiful things happening.

6 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

nice kettle collection...

such profound things u write, go on dese walks more often...

Anirudh said...

Wow. Just wow.

Biya said...

thats a real optimistic thought.. Lovely..

nuffsaid. said...

I like ^^

The Me. said...

Indeed it is. ^.^ Very.

Shreya. said...

@everyone .. :)