Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why does it always rain on me?


Remember the kids who played an orchestra in my head? I took a picture of them.

The love you guys rain on me makes me blush like one mad crow :] And I am not even kidding.

Yes, I said 'crow'. It wasn't a typo :] I'm that blushy!

Anyway, I'v had one heck of a mad week and it was just madness and the madness was too much and it was too much for me to handle and I was overflowing with madness like the cork of a champagne bottle has been unscrewed oh my god I don't even know if this makes sense whatever i am typing out just excuse me.

I might get to see my grandmom after like 8-9 years next week. I might get to travel down South next week. You know right how beautiful the south is during the monsoon?

Monsoon. My head must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed the other day when I got out of the house minus my big red umbrella. And then I was stuck at the station. No, it is not fun to run into the rain and no, music certainly doesn't play.

But, the gleeeeeeeeeee part? I was stuck with two sort of garam (hot) looking guys :] In formal shirts. Ah! No, I din't go cling to them when it started to thunder. I only did some filmy exchanging looks and all. I'v been trained at that since my childhood.

End of story.

I must forget my umbrella more often.

Title courtesy: Travis

12 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Meher said...

The south looks b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l during the monsoons.So true.I'll vouch for that.
garam guys...???heha..I like the sound of it.

Shreya. said...

teeheee :]

Moonie said...

rain is awesome.

quartertoinsane said...

i miss da rain :(... hw come u get to have fun in the rain... nt fair...

quartertoinsane said...

ooo, ooo and the kids look messy... i wish i had dem in my head...

Shreya. said...

@moonie..sometimes, yes, it is awesome :]

@quartertosane ... ummm i dont mind the rain minus the muck and all :/

Koshy said...

garam guys!!!
i miss mumbai rains!!! and garam guys from mumbai!!!

Shreya. said...

aww! come down for a break :]

The Me. said...

I have more and more fun reading yo blog nowadays ^^

Shreya. said...

because you are awesome :]

Koshy said...

i am coming in october!!!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

what, u saw two garam guys in the rain and didn't break into a song-dance item number in a clingy saree!!..tsk, tsk, havent u learnt anything from our bollywood movies??