Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The sun can show himself up sometimes, you know.


Hmmmmm. I'm warm and I'm comfy :]

I'm at work and there's nothing much to do. My workdesk neighbors seem to have a life outside of work and decided not to come. So, I'm all alone. No, I'm not boring enough to be a lonesome solitary cloud :|

I just got myself a cup of coffee, Yellow-Coldplay is playing and I'm typing :] Happiness. Also, just in case I feel too cold, my sweatshirt is waiting inside my bag.

My boss and me just had an argument over how our cellphones have the same features, same company, ditto look and yet, mine is waaaaaaaaaay cheaper :] Win.

Also, I feasted on chikoo and custard apple shake and sandwich for lunch. Tummy is extremely happy :]

Also the office floor is real quite. Like all the babies in the kindergarten got their nappy-time :]

My bright green back pack-bag is resting on my desk and it looks adorable to me. And I'm wearing a real old tee and real old jeans. I find myself to be very awesome, today in particular :]

ONLY, WHAT I CONVENIENTLY FORGOT WAS THAT ITS POURING POURING POURING OUTSIDE AND I AM SCARED TO GO HOME :s

And hence I'm loitering around in the office for as long as I can :/

I shared an umbrella yesterday. No, it wasn't romantic at all. Bloody painful.

Also, I'm sour cause I couldn't go down South. I had to stay back cause I have jars of projectwork to finish. Yes.

Whaddddddhuuuup with you my lovely sexy people?

9 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Item, you're making me miss office so much :(
I waaaaaant that caafeee :X
And green bag?
It's a shame you forgot to mention such an important detail of your life. :P

xx
'GOB'

Meher said...

nice to see you all happy.
And the rains are awesome.You don't like it when it pours?
And I love old tees.They have that extra comfy feeling.
Adorably written :)

Shreya. said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww my love ! Its a conspiracy! to get you to come back to shady K mills :]

quartertoinsane said...

ooo ooo wats the cool cheap fone's model no.? da costly 1z dont seem to last 4 me

hmmm.... i like rains and I would have "encouraged" u to go out in it, bt it got me last time... so enjoy the 4th/5th coffee....

n couldnt u jst take the project down south wid u?

Rija Yousuf said...

I love green things n_n.

Shreya. said...

@quatertosane...i'm not into these phone models and hence i really do not kow my phones model number :s its a touch screen, nokia!

most of the project work needs internet....down south is my village ..so you knowh ow good facilities will be there :/

@dee.dee me too me too! also thanks a lot for the follow :]

Anonymous said...

its nice you work at 18:]

i am 22 still studying:[...

Ubaid said...

:)

Nayantara Sam said...

Nice post! I wish there were more like this!

Please follow! http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/