Sunday, August 22, 2010

It was a great game, only no one found it funny.


Yes. Love me if you dare. I was fascinated by the movie. Truely. Go watch!

Julien: You know... there were lots of things I was game for that you never said.
Sophie: Like?
Julien: Eating ants... insulting the unemployed... loving you like crazy.

Err...told you, i was having a movie-ish weekend.

Anyway, Haha I am pretty bored and I got time on my hand but I got no paper or business and hence I will b
log.

A reader who I know in person called me a blogging genius :] Aaaaaaaaaaaand for having said that, Niyati gets a chocolate cake. Usually, I don't share, but she gets it! Wheee! Here, take.

Well, while we are at it I personally think cake shops must also have sales and discounts. Flat 50% off. Flat 70% off. Buy one get four free.

And I got thinking about something. If I ever go on to become someone big and important, the first thing I will do is to turn blogging into a paid profession. Legalizing prostitution this that can wait. I really do think us awesome bloggers deserve more than just a personal space within the four walls of our computers. Why won't they feature us word-bloggers like they feature fashion-bloggers in news-stories? Sniff. I am very offended and don't plan to do anything about it.

If nothing else, atleast 18 year old bloggers with a 'Cow' in their blog names deserve to be given some footage :P

Also, that reminds me, this is my last week as an 18 year old. Too much only depressing this growing old business is.

That also reminds me of something else. This total random fellow told me I look like Kiran Rao. That Ghajni's wifey?

And also another thing! Such a cow completes 200 posts with this one :] Haha my blog feels so old! A couple of hundred years down the line, like I passionately discuss the food I keep eating or wish to eat now, I see myself wisely giving out recipes to all you readers. Haha. Like all old and sitting pretty in Australia... Now you can't go away without hearing me say this...

(continued) Like all old and sitting pretty in Australia WITH MY PHOTOGRAPHER HUSBAND :]

Yes yes you can now leave! Have a ridiculous day :]

10 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

The Me. said...

Ooo. I saw this movie's trailer once but never got around to watching it. I will now!
And oooh. You're going to be 19! I like being 18. I don't like being 19 and all =[ . Tell me how 19 feels like okay? Yes. Okay.

Congrats on the 200 posts :D

Karishma said...

Have ridiculous day? Lol! I bees sleeping now, so it bees rather irrelevant, no?
Anyway, this cake walah discount scheme sheem I like ok?
I also want to buy one and get four free. But the only offer they give is buy one get one free. After 9pm that too! Sheeee ya :X
Also, I'll give you footage shootage ok. Happywala bday ke din I'll make posters saying such a cow and stand near Mogra (that ad agency with garma garam items). So much footage they don't give us also.
And 200 posts item? Sach me old-ness is happening. Forget recipes. You and I should give love shuv type of advice. Hai na? :D

Anyway, before I end this, GOB wishes happy last week of being 18!

Wheeeeeeee!

Moonie said...

i believe youre awesome. no kidding.

Prutha Raithatha said...

hehhe....ur hilarious... read the whole post!!

have to check out that movie..sounds very me with that dialogue

cake shop discounts r a brillaint idea!! but then again what if disciunts r offered only when cakes go stale!! shee shee... food poisioning aint fun yo!! [i know im getting too old to worry about such shit]

on a side note [dont hate me just coz im a fashion blogger, but if i could write like u i would, i swear..] do check out my blog...u may like

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

follow if u like what u see?

xoxo

quartertoinsane said...

have a ridiculous day urself :D... i alraedy had mine...

sulagna said...

wayee to go shreya... congrats on the double zeroes :)

Shreya. said...

@Me ... even i like being 18 :'/ anyway i'll let you know how it feels. sigh.

@GOB ITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :| its MUDRA and not MOGRA :O please do not insult the hub of hot geeky guys. please?

AND! wait for a couple of years, the love shuv advice is going to become a full grown business :]

Till then...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


@Moonie ... heh i realy hope you mean it you know :P

@Prutha ... hahah i dont hate fashion bloggers :] not one bit!

also, i'll visit your blog soon!

thank you so much for dropping in here!

@quartertosane ... awwww thankoo :)

@sulagna....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa long time :] thankooooo!

Anonymous said...

congrats on double ton...
way to go girlie, u have very eloquent style of writing, i love it...keep writing.
N by ur pic u look very nubile, not like kiran roa she looks insipid.

Darshan Chande said...

LOL! You ARE a blogging genius. At least in your genre you ARE!

And this -

If nothing else, atleast 18 year old bloggers with a 'Cow' in their blog names deserve to be given some footage :P

... was very witty! :D

Shreya. said...

@rolling stone, heh thanks man that saved my day :D

@darshan ... Haha you dont get no cake but :P