Sunday, August 8, 2010

Headthrob


I am sick. No, not perverted, you pervert. I'm unwell.

I can handle heartthrobs. Not headthrobs. My head is throbbing. Like I got a whole bunch of kids belonging to different countries trying to talk to each other. It hurts that much.

I had leftover frozen pasta. I was sleepy and groggy and warm. I felt like a cat.

Headthrob.

People do not appreciate the out-of-bed look. They do not take it in good spirit. They think you are poor. I think you are just raw-awesome. I think it is very okay to have one of those days when you want to sit on the floor instead.

I met a random school friend at the railway station real early in the morning.
Me: Hey. Early class?
She: No. I'm in a relationship.

Life is such a simple story for some people. Dear God, provide me motivation to attend early class too. Nothing, nothing on planet Earth motivates me. No, not a lover. Only motivation.

Headthrob.

I think drummers are hot. And, if they are from the North East, they make me go mad. And I am not even into music. I think I will go curl up and sleep. Sniff.

Headthrob.

Sniff.

I am jealous of this blog . Ugly jealous.

7 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

quartertoinsane said...

awww... its sad to read dat... attend early morning classes... their good for health...

n get well soon

Shreya. said...

Yus I will. Sniff. :'/

Sameera said...

Just one day get up early without complaining and thinking how you could sleep more. Walk out. See how beautiful the morning is and that will give you the motivation. ;)

Shreya. said...

thats what i do. stare at the beauty outside. And pretend like it helps :/

Darshan Chande said...

LOL! But that's the The dullest blog in the world~!! :D :D

Shreya. said...

if you read it, you'll know what fucking awesome thing that blog is :D

The Me. said...

Loved this post :D
And I read the title as 'heart throb'. Headthrob is better.