Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yea cows can act lovesick too. He be that hot.


That could be the hot red glass shoe, He could be my prince, I could be your Cinderella...

I blog. And then I blog only about 2 things. About food or about the times when I cry.

I cried.

While watching Bend it like Beckham. I cried like a baby.

Every weekend when I have nothing to do (note: I make sure I do no one / nothing on weekends) I watch Bend it like Beckham. And then I sit and cry. every frigging weekend. Weekend after weekend.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

And I want him neat.

So what if he is the Hollywood version of DevD? I can be his Paro / Chandramukhi. Whoever is cooler.

Anyway, after the movie, I ate tea. And I went to sleep in the night. And next morning onwards I played heartbreak songs. Because he kissed the girl in the movie.

That ways I am filmy. They could play me in a theater. That filmy.

Joe: Look, I can't let you go without knowing.
Jess: What?
Joe: That even with the distance, and it concerns your family, we might still have something. Don't you think?


Me (from outside the screen, between sobs) : Yes Joe YES. We might / must / should / could still have something.
Please look at me :(

That was my weekend for you. Now laugh. Sniff.

18 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

eternalthinker said...

He was awesome in 'From Paris, with love'. You see, Paris! Love!

(but it was basically about terrorists and gunfights. Such deceiver -_-)

Shreya. said...

I am going to download that movie. Cause it he has a nice makeout scene and all it seems :P cheap only I am!

quartertoinsane said...

I though bend it like beckham was da only 1...

den again, from paris with love is more ov a Travolta affair...

Koshy said...

i love the shoes.. i so want them now.. :sob sob!!:

Shreya. said...

@quartertosane ... he is in *so* many other movies :O looks hot in them all!

@koshy ... I want him :sob sob:

The Me. said...

Hmmm. I shall watch that movie again sometime! =o

Abdullah Tariq said...

BUT IT'S JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS.
Omg.
*melts*

WATCH AUGUST RUSH AGAIN AND DOWNLOAD ALL ITS SONGS! It's <3

I want him! <3

Shreya. said...

@The me... you must watch it all the time :D

@Uglyduckling *melts right besides him*


we'r hot... like molten lava ... he is the hot, very hot volcano...

If *anything* i'm saying is making sense :/

Abdullah Tariq said...

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!
he is love. bus.

Shreya. said...

Yes yes. he is love. bus.

Aman said...

You ate tea?
you're a bengali cow?

B said...

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is *drools*

I remember staring at the billboard with the Hugo advertisement for 5 whole minutes just because he was in it :D

el_idioto said...

ok.. I'll laugh but only because you said so...

muhuhahahaha

http://theparanormalguy.blogspot.com/

PS: you ate tea?

Shreya. said...

@aman ... yes i ate tea. i want to say 'ate' i will say ate. it is so much fun :D

that goes @rishi too!!!

@Babid ... hawww...if i ever find a huge billboard of him, i'm going to make that lane my home :O

Antara said...

He is just the right kind of love. *Sigh*

Koshy said...

hey.. i have a tag for you on my blog..

Swetha Sridhar said...

Aiyyo.
And I though I was the only one.
The eye brow thing he does a few seconds after, it kills me every time. it does.

Goddess of Nonsense said...

*bursts into peals of laughter*
Become Chandramukhi now. Her name is so much cooler
Just tell me when you get married would u rather have Jonathon scream -Paro pani lao or Chandramukhi pani lao?

Now I'm going to end this comment with the line - Maaar dala! Allah! Maar dala!