Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Koshy knocked at my door this evening.


Oh.my.god. Today I was in a train in the morning and was fiddling with my cell phone which was on my lap for around 20 minutes and so, I was looking down. I look up and this girl sitting bang opposite me gave me a disgusted look and covered her legs with her wind cheater. She had worn real short shorts. She thought I was staring at her legs :| BEAT THAT. Me. Staring. At. Her. Legs. Whattosay?

And she din't even look like Jonathan Rhys Meyers with a wig and shorts. Sigh.

I got tagged in a decent tag post after a long time. And by
Koshy who I 'believe' is one of a kind :]

No. you can not read through the tag without paying Koshy a visit. I like playing pimp to arty people, i told you :]

So, basically, this tag requires me to list out what I believe in.

I believe in being independent. I believe in baby-sittings. I believe I am very independent to an extent because of them. I believe in dreams. I believe in living dreams and not just dreaming them. I believe in colours. I believe in my own sense of style. I believe I'll be the happiest when I'm in Australia. I believe having a laid back attitude gets you somewhere, it does. I believe in letting people over-take me. I believe in not being bothered on most occasions. I believe in eye candies, not arm candies. I believe in standing up for people cause sometimes they are just too meek. I believe in cameras. I believe in principles. I believe in arranged marriages. I believe in falling for absolute strangers. I believe in long walks. I believe in faith. I believe in family, not friends. I believe in humor. I believe in cotton. I believe in the power of writing. I believe in keeping it simple at all times. I believe in arty people. I believe in a straight face. I believe in food. I believe in being alone. I believe I am different. I believe I am not someone you'd want to be with, not necessarily. I believe myself.


I feel so good about myself, suddenly. I feel like I'm all sorted :] Thanks Koshy!

11 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

wildflower said...

U are awesome! :)

quartertoinsane said...

now ur jst proving ur awesomeness... u dnt need to do dat...

Shreya. said...

after a long time wildflower!!! thanks :)

Koshy said...

thanks for doing this post shreya!!

Dreamcatcher said...

dis is one post of urs wich i doesn't make me laugh...infact it makes me think...
this is a first timer!!!!!!
i believe i'l have to start believing!

Shreya. said...

@koshy, my pleasure :]


@jitsy ... yay! i got you thinking!!!

oRange* said...

I know! There are some weird specimens in the trains who feel everyone looks at them only!
A similar thing happened with me! This lady was glaring at me ..so I glared back because I was bored ..and then after sometime ..she adjusted her dupatta! And I was like ..wuaahaaat! :O

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I dont mind some arm candy;-)oh, I totally believe in food..nice post..

Shreya. said...

@orange... but i like such stupid people. they make my day D:

@bollywoodstylediaries , thank you girl :)

Karishma said...

hahaha you're such a cow.
And yes you're awesome.

I believe in arty people too.
Atta itam for pimping them :)

purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

Shreya. said...

:] itaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :]