Sunday, July 11, 2010

Obscene is as obscene as obscene sounds. Okay, what?


Me without You is a 'Me' like I always was. There never was a You. It was only my imagination. It was only the creative part of me that went wild...

I like long walks. They make me happy. Real happy. I'm not some sucker for music, but I like some while on a long walk. I go from :[ to :] after a walk. And I will kill for lone time while on a walk. It isn't a walk if I can hear four feet. I don't need you, you, you or you. I might even hide my children if I have to go for a walk when I get old. I like long lonely walks.

And, I like pulling a straight face while on a long walk. I dont smile, I dont wave out, I dont act like I know my way around. Between :[ and :], i am :|

You know what it does for me? It keeps eve teasers at bay. Those super cool intellectuals who are on bicycles and like to call you 'hey sweetyzz' when you pass them are too hypnotized by the straightface. They don't cat-call. They wonder if you are for real. Humans are always supposed to have expressions plastered on their face.

And, if a hot guy/ girl passes you, so hot that the pavement sizzles, maintain a straight face.

Check every frigging thing out, but, with a straight face.

PS: I want to own a photography blog. But i'm too lazy. And in other news, I'm broke. It is so odd cause I'm broke all the time. I think I must go talk to a counselor about this.

I spoke to her last night. And it hit me like ice cold water. Too much and too many people have moved on. No, they'r just running in different directions. And I'm there. On a chair. Blogging.

15 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Darshan Chande said...

Oh this animation is so cute!

That was so funny, the things you said about keeping a "straight face" Haha... You're COOL if you're like that for REAL! :D

Shreya. said...

hahahah thanks :] I guess i am for real. i'm no spirit y'know!

Ess.See. said...

You're right, long lonely walks are fun. :) Nice blog Shreya. :)

Karishma said...

Shreyaaa aunty!
This sheep is so cute.
I want to adopt him :D

oRange* said...

Straight face theory ALWAYS works! I use that too! And I look like the most arrogant person on earth when I'm walking alone ..but works for me! :D

Shreya. said...

@GOB...go adopt the sheep :D
pay me a buck everyday :D

@sidra ... hey thanks mate :)

@Orange...it certainly does make you look arrogant which *works* !

quartertoinsane said...

i cant keep a straight face on a walk... either its :( or m grinning about someting.. hw do u dat, any tips?

Saad Shaikh said...

My first read at your blog. Found it simply pleasurable to read. I tried to make sense of the title, but nah, I couldn't at all. :P

Though I like what you scribbled. Very much. Your blog has found a new follower in me. ;)

Darshan Chande said...

Oh I know you're no spirit and are REAL! (Of course! Do I sound that dumb?) I mean what you said about keeping a straight face... what you do... If THAT is real. That's what I was referring to. :D

Shreya. said...

@quartertoinsane...its a straightface! how difficult is that :s

@the uncommon woman .... heh thanks :]

@saad shaikh ... heeey! thanks a lot :) hope to see you around again!

Pooja said...

Ah! Long walks! I so long for them.. :)

Now I know how I can have my walks without people noticing me, rather me not noticing people.

Faithfully said...

Hey, Hi! I visited your blog before but it din have the sheep. but after I became ur follower the sheep is suddenly there! So...did u steal it from me :P NO OFFENCE

Shreya. said...

@sin yi... i did :D yes i did :D and thank you :D

Faithfully said...

nope:)

Abdullah Tariq said...

Whenever I'm out, I check myself out in every reflection. (H)