Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I will walk out. I will walk in. I'm a show off. Whatareyougoingtodo?


Okay, I realized I cry only for two reasons:

One, when I am hungry.

Two, when somebody threatens to tickle me :/

I was *extremely* hungry the other day. No, the other long tiring exhausting tiring exhausting tiring exhausting day. And I was in a bus. Five minutes away from home. And I started crying. I did. Don't believe me if you don't want to. Pervy uncles must have gotten scared only.

In other news, I feel stuck. Period.

I think I want to marry an artist. A painter. Someone who walks around with a million colours.

12 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Goddess of Nonsense said...

I want to marry a painter!
or photographer! OR writer!
Bleh! And I get so cranky when there nothing in my tummy.
OR when somebody tickles me.
You're stealer!
You steal all my things and run away :X Grrrrr

Shreya. said...

HAW :O stealer YOU! YOU are husband stealer. Husband stealer YOU :'/

The Me. said...

You don't cry very often then =o . Good for you!

p.s. I love the new sheep on yo blog :D She's cuute!

Shreya. said...

@the me NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i cry often! cause i am hungry at all times. at all times :O

@the uncommon woman, eeee thanks :D

Koo said...

OMG I've missed out on soo much of your blog :(
Stupid 11th grade and science. Too much work.

Lol, you don't cry when you're SAD? :P :P
Btw, wooww, the layout looks amaaazing! Very colorful and fluorescent :D And the sheep is ultra CUTE.

Shreya. said...

awwwwww! :( its okay, when vacations start, you could sit on the couch and read through my blog like it is some class famous thriller novel :D

Oh i dont cry when i'm sad. i just dont :O really. no kidding!

and thank you sooooooooo much :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha... what i loved the most about you blog is that..that thing, the text that comes under each post. enjoyed reading ur blog.

Shreya. said...

awwww! thank you so much :] hope to see you here again!

Sovina said...

hey! love the pic that you have posted ..classic..lovely blog :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

eternalthinker said...

I was looking at the guy on the left and trying hard to figure out whether he's a sheep or a bear!

Oddball said...

I cry when i'm angry. so basically i confuse the people around me.

Shreya. said...

Awww! my sister does that. and i laugh about that skill :D