Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Medusa the Sedusa they call me. Be afraid.


Note: It was extreme fun watching the Rajnikanth movie. And it was extreme-er fun acting investigator. You must try it.

One of my many girlfriends is in love. I found out the boy was a bad boy. I was bored. I acted CID. I dug into the matter. I investigated. I am one heck of a good investigator, I must say. I got all the proof. Not knowing what to do, I surrendered the proof to my girlfriend. BOOM. She now thinks (probably) that I am after her love life / I am after her love / I am after her happiness / I am basically one evil Medusa. She won't talk to me. End of story. I'v given up on my hopes of taking up 'investigation' as a profession cause I am fucking good at it. And my proofs break hearts. Kaboom.

People scare me. People these days scare me.

And then people who I 'know know' go around investigating into my blog. Wanting to know who was I talking about in this post, that post.

They scare me. Please stop. Else I'll have to stop blogging. I'll have to make my blog disappear. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I'm serious. Very serious.


Planet Earth sometimes gets to my nerves. It is eating me up. Slowly.

17 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

The Me. said...

Hawww, but you had good intentions! =[
Tsk, planet earth's out to get you. o.O

quartertoinsane said...

its started out happy like, den it got scary... m no likely this post...

fireflies are bright...

el_idioto said...

well don't stop blogging... let ppl try... usually they'll fail and fall flat on their arses ...

besides i can use a few chats with medusa the sedusa

Alice said...

Shreya, your blog is really 'Awesome'!!
well, you are 'Awesome' too. . . ;)

And,..don't-->stop blogging :)

Darshan Chande said...

LOL, No! Don't ever make your blog disappear!! It's too good!! :)

Abdullah Tariq said...

Don't stop! :(

Don't stop believing! Hold on to that feeeeheeling!

Who needs people? You're awesome. :D

Shreya. said...

@the me and @Nostalgic ... HAWWWW your comments are so similar...almost like they'd been written by the same person :D

thank you sweethearthoneyhearts anyway :)

@quartertosane ... its MY blog. it has to be random nah? not predictable!

@Rishi .. yup :]

@Alice ... awwwwwwwwww thank you so much girl :)

@darshan.. thank you, yet again :)

Shreya. said...

@uglyducking ... WE are awesome :]

bollywoodstylediaries said...

u did what u thought was right..ur friend will figure it out eventually (hopefully, since she sounds pretty dumb) and then she will begging for forgiveness:-)

quartertoinsane said...

bt it dosent have to be scary!!!

Shreya. said...

@bollywoodstyledairies ... I hope. Else I wont care :]

@quartertosane ... okay. i will take care.

Shreya. said...

@Moonie...SEE! you get a separate comment too :D yay! he is no special, he is only awesome! :]

Abdullah Tariq said...

I'm not special? :[

Shreya. said...

No no, you are special :[ that evil Moonie posted that comment, not me :[


:P

Koshy said...

you are awesome... and the planet earth sometimes get on my nerves too!!

Tripthi Battapadi said...

yeah,I am one of those cows who think you are awesome! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.