Friday, July 2, 2010

Colour colour which colour do you want?


A yellow wall.


Red shoes.



A green Me.



A blue window...




I could do with some colour. An electric blue or an electric green or blood red or sun yellow. I carry three colours on me, everyday.
I'll let you think about colours today...for I have nothing to talk about.

Colours are beautiful.

9 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Maaaan this post is so pweeeettty <3
I laaay-kies!

Unknown said...

This shot of colours is my sustenance for the weekend. :)

Shreya. said...

i knew people like you and K-ay would love this one :D

Abdullah Tariq said...

AQUA GREEN AND AQUA BLUE!

Shreya. said...

aqua green - i not like.

Aqua blue - i likeeee!

eternalthinker said...

Ah! Blue windows ^_^

Pavitra said...

Wow...This is pretty!! Colours make your day so wonderful...
True story.
:)

I loved your blog!! I'll be back!!

Arshat Chaudhary said...

Wow.. i went through a few of your posts. Got here from Bucking's blog..
I love the way u write about colours.. :)

Shreya. said...

@et ... blue windows will be so full of water!

@Pavitra ... hoping to see you back around here :) thanks alot for the visit!

@Arshat.C... hey! thanks a lot :) hang around!